PART - 16 ; SORTED!!!

Precap: Hardil goes to meet Fab5...

Continue:
Hardil shows Khushi around Mumbai... Both of them go to several places and also enjoy the delicious cuisine of Mumbai... They return back by evening...
Cabir: Aree Hardil aa ja humare saath dinner krke jaana!
Hardil: Aree aaj nahi phir kabhi...
Saket:Humare saath thode dinner krega jiske saath krna tha kar liya hoga...
Hardil: aree nahi nahi aisa nhi hai... But Aaj late ho chuka hai kabhi aur..
Shreya: toh jab woh kabhi aur aaye sab ke saath aana!
Hardil: For sure !
Soon Hardil leaves for his apartment...
Fab5 have their dinner and then the five go to sleep as the next day they had to visit Indie Music Label for some song collaboration... The next morning the five wakeup and get ready for the day... They head towards the office after having breakfast... They reach the office by 9:30am.. They go to the meeting room where everyone was present... Fab5 were completely shocked looking at the people present there...
Saket: Darshan? Tum yhn?
Darshan: Hii, woh i work for this label..Tum sab yahan kaise?
Naushad Bhai: You guys already know each other...
Cabir: Haan Bhai... Long left friends..
Fab5 settle down and Darshan introduces them to Avish, sidharth bhaiya and lijo Bhai (bhabhi😂)...
Naushad Bhai: so i hope tum sab ko pata h ki why are we meeting today..
Nia: Yes Bhai, the meeting is regarding a collaboration with a singer...
Naushad Bhai: So here is the singer  (points at Darshan)
Nia looks at Darshan with a what look! While Darshan looks away from her, that's when reality hits her and she too tries not to look at him but both of them fail miserably and had little eye contacts...
Naushad Bhai: So i guess tum sab ko koi problem nahi hai iss Collab se!
Saket: ji nahi bhai humein koi problem nahi hai infact we would love to work with an old friend...
Saket smiles at Darshan and he reciprocates it back to him...
Darshan: Jii Bhai no issues...
Shreya nudges Nia with a smirk on her face... Nia rolls her eyes and looks at Darshan who was already looking at her as if lost somewhere... Hardil clears his throat and both of them break the eye contact...
Naushad bhai: ok so i will be get going tum sab aapas mein baat kro... I have to be in a meeting...bye everyone...
All: bye Bhai..
Naushad Bhai leaves the meeting room and all of them gather together to talk but Nia was completely silent... After a while she left the room... Darshan somehow managed to escape the room.. he followed her she went directly to the terrace of the building... She starts talking to herself... Darshan decides to listen to her as he was already feeling that she was hiding something...
Nia: I am sorry Darsh... I wish I could tell you the truth... I wish I could tell you how much I love you, how much I have missed you in these 4 years... I cannot see that pain and hurt which your eyes show me.. I can't... (Tears roll down her eyes)
Darshan: Then take away the pain from me..(with tears in his eyes)
Nia turns back to find Darshan standing right infront of her..
Nia: you?
Darshan: I don't know what have you done to me? I have always said I hate you but the fact is i have always loved you kabhi hate kar hi nhi paaya tujhe...
Nia: I am sorry Darshan...
Darshan: Mujhe sach Jaanna hai Nia mujhe sorry nahi sunna mujhe sach sunna hai tell me the truth! Why did you do that to me?
Nia: Even if i tell you the truth kya hum pehle jaise ho paayenge, no nahi ho paayenge kyuki humare rishte mein already ek gaanth lag chuki h ...
Darshan goes to her and cups her face...
Darshan: Just tell me everything please, main hoon na... itna toh bharosa kar le... 4 saal se intezaar kiya h ki aj tu mujhe message kregi... Fake accounts se ghanto teri insta I'd ko stalk kiya h... Roz miss Kiya h tujhe mainne...
Nia: As if mainne kiya hi nahi... Meri condition has been worse everyday... Every concert of mine begun with a song I always dedicated to you... And about the truth...
Nia tells him the truth of how her mother blackmailed her and how she signed the agreement which stated that she will have to go away from Darshan or else she can do anything and how her dad caught her with Nishant and kicked her out of everyone's lives...
Darshan: But why me? Tujhe mujhse door karke kya mila unhe?
Nia: She knew how much I loved you and she could do anything to hurt me or break me...
Darshan: I am sorry I was so rude to you... Naa jaane kitni baar socha tha mainne ki call kr lun but then mujhe yaad aaya you never came to the airport to see me off or to congratulate me..
Nia: You look even cuter in hoodies and that bear on it was even cuter but not more than you...
Darshan: You were there!
Nia: How can I not be there? After all the person who was my best friend, the person who taught me to love again and the person for whom I was the biggest mistake...
Darshan kisses her right their not wanting her to speak any further....
Darshan: I am sorry, mujhe sab pata Krna chahiye tha...
Nia cups his face...
Nia: You were never wrong...
Nia's phone rings...
Nia: Haan Saket, Haan bas aayi do minute.. ok..
Nia: Let's go back to them...
Darshan nods and both of them go back to the others... All of them were completely taken aback looking at the two talking like the way they used to 4 years back... Darshan is pulled by his friends in a corner...
Hardil: Are you serious? You are trusting her?
Dhruwal: Darshan kya ho rha hai yeh sab batayega?
Darshan: Aree..
Jyugal: Dekh Bhai tu bahut badi galti kr rha hai...
Darshan: chup!! Abe batane do tab toh batau... Ghar chalo saari baat wahi batata hu... Kaafi lambi story hai..
Lijo: short krke suna de..
Darshan: Nahi na... Ghar chal kr...
Hardil: Thik h toh abhi Ghar chalte hain...
All of them leave for Darshan's house after bidding Fab5 a goodbye....
Darshan tells them everything that happened...
Cabir: Nia yeh kya chal rha tha?
Saket: Batayegi!
Nia: Actually I wasn't feeling well so main terrace par chali gayi to get some fresh air and i was just uttering things to myself and pata nhi Kahan se Darshan came and usne sab sunn liya... He demanded for the truth and mainne usse sab bata diya... That's it...
Shreya: That's it!!! you are saying that's it.. dude this calls for a Party life mein pehli baar tune ek dhang ka decision liya hai...
Nia: Tu toh chup hi reh or kya party kal se practice aur recording sessions start ho rhe hain...
Khushi: I am happy for you... Atleast the chirpy Nia jisse last time mainne 4 saal pehle dekha tha is back...
Nia: Baatein banana koi tum sb se seekhe... Ab chalo Ghar jaana h we need to begin practicing...
The four: Aye aye captain!
Fab5 leave for their apartment, have their lunch which was prepared by the maid and then they go to tune their instruments and rehearse on a few songs... Around 4pm Darshan calls Saket,
Darshan: Hello Bhai!
Saket: Haan bol,
Darshan: Woh main keh rha tha ki kal tum sab mere ghar or aa jaao we will start with the song making thing...
Saket: Hmm... Ok time message kr dena..
Darshan: Ok... Acha Bhai mujhe na Zara kya tu...
Saket: Abe seedha seedha bol
Darshan: Nia ka number de de...
Saket: Na na aisa nhi krunga warna tu toh mujhe kabhi call hi nhi krega...
Darshan: De de na pakka din mein do baar tujhe call krunga..
Saket: Hahah chal thik h WhatsApp kr dunga main..
Darshan: Hmm... Ok bye.. aur time and address main bhej deta hu..
Saket: Hmm... Bye...
The call ends and Saket tells the others about the meet... They practice till 7 pm and then all of them gather in the living room...Nia turns on Netflix and they start watching vampire diaries for nth time... All of them go to sleep by 1 am in the morning...
The next day they go to Darshan's place by 12pm... Darshan welcomes all of them inside... They sit and chat for some time and then they enter his studio and start taking about the song, the theme, lyrics and everything...
*Time Skips*
They continue to work on the song for the next 2 weeks and at last when they were satisfied with the song... They finished with the recording and now the part left was music video in which all of them had to perform together ( just imagine the representation of jaanat ve) within 4 days they finish with the mv with all the laughters, teasings and new memories together... All of them were happy and day after tomorrow was the day for the song release... All of them were a bit nervous... Their fans were excited to see all of them together in the music video...
On 15th of June the music video released on the official YouTube channel of Indie Music Label and it was a massive hit.. the people loved the song and also fab5's chemistry with Darshan and his team...
Darshan: Guys the song it has already reached 50 million views in within just 10 days..  i can't believe this..
Naushad Bhai: Congratulations everyone... You guys have worked really hard for this and now it's time for the success party of the song...
Nia: Why not Bhai?
Naushad Bhai: So tomorrow evening 7:30pm? My place!
All of them agree to him....
The next day...
Nia: Yaar i need a new dress...
Saket: of course you need one!
Nia: what do you mean?
Saket: Something's really special is gonna happen today! So kuch dhang ka pehen Lena... Wear something decent jungli billi lagne ki koi zarurat nahi hai!
Nia: Oh hello, meri na dressing sense tum sab se kahi Guna zyada achi hai...
And what's special?
Saket: woh toh you will get to know in evening..
Nia: Bata na...
Saket: naaah
Nia: Guys yaar tum sab toh kuch bata do...
Cabir: Humein khud nhi bataya isne...
Nia: Matt bata ... Girls let's go for shopping...
Shreya: chal...
The girls leave for the mall...Their they meet Armaan...
Nia: Bhai jab se yahan aaye hain tu toh jaise humein bhool hi Gaya!
Armaan: Oh drama queen main Melbourne ke concert tour pe chala gaya tha jis din tumhara first concert tha... And tune kaunsa mujhe Roz call kiye the... Gaana release kar liya ek woh bhi Darshan Raval ke saath, woh chhod gaana hit bhi ho gya aur party tak nahi di tune...
Nia: Haan haan de dungi... Do one thing shaam mein success party hai tu bhi chal humare saath...
Armaan: Haan aise hi munh utha kar chal du!
Nia: Abe chal na tujhe kaun kya bolega...
Armaan: Etiquettes naam ki bhi cheez hoti h madam!
Nia: Aaya bada etiquettes ruk main Naushad Bhai ko text kr deti hu invitation tere manager ke pass pahunch jaayega..
Armaan: Zarurat nahi h iski isse acha hum dono jaise America mein jaate the waise hi drive pr chalein aur chill karein... Isse acha aur kya hoga...
Nia: Thik h phir aaj Friday hai Saturday shaam mein nikalte hain...
Armaan: Done.! Koi bahana nahi chalega... Nahi toh tujhe Ghar se utha lunga...
Nia: Utha lena..
Shreya: Guys hum bhi hain yahan agar tum dono bhool gaye ho toh..
Khushi: rehne de shreya in dono ki behes mein aas paas ke log nazar hi nhi aate inhe..
Armaan/Nia: Comon yaar...
Shreya: Chhodo let's finish with the shopping isse pehle ghar se call aajaye already late ho chuke hain...
Armaan: Ok girls you continue main chalta hu... Bye everyone...
Armaan side hugs everyone and leaves after bidding bye to them... Nia, Shreya and Khushi continue to shop around and return back home by 4:30 pm...
Cabir: Aagyi madam? Itni jaldi kyu aayi 7:30 ke baad hi aati...
Nia: Dekha main keh rhi thi abhi jaldi jaa rhe hain thodi der aur shopping kr lete hain... She says in a sarcastic tone to which Cabir makes a face while the others Chuckle... After sitting and chatting for a while all of them go to get ready... Nia wears a purple velvet dress with heels... She applies makeup and keeps her hairs open... All of them leave for Naushad Bhai's address by 6:30 pm... They reach their by 7:25 pm...
Cabir: Mujhe toh laga tha jis hisab se Nia Aaj ready ho rhi hai... Hum sabse last mein pahunchenge...
Nia: Chup krega...
Cabir: Nahi...
Saket: Yaar yahan bhi shuru mat ho jaao... Show some decency chalo let's go inside...
The five of them start walking inside on the way they meet Mohit... All of them enter the place... Naushad Bhai warmly welcomes them...
Naushad Bhai: Chalo finally you guys are here atleast!
Nia: kya hua Bhai?
Naushad Bhai: Guests lead singers se milna chahte hain and Darshan abhi tak aaya nhi hai... Chalo tab tak tum sab chalkr Milo sab se...
Nia: iski late hone ki aadat gayi nhi...
Naushad Bhai takes Nia with him... They go to a few guests and Nia talks to them.. some take selfies while some get autographs signed while the others were chatting in a corner... Around 7:55 Darshan and his gang enters the place...
Naushad Bhai: kaha tha late mat hona but humesha late hone ki jaise Kasam kha rkhi hai tum sabne!
Hardil: Bhai humari koi galti nhi h... Darshan ko toh aap jaante hi hain... Iski wajah se hua h yeh sab...
Darshan: oh pehchaan na paaoge... Saara ilzaam mujhpr jo tu ek ghante tak hairstyle bana rha tha uska kya and uske baad jo tu reels banane baith gaya woh?
Naushad Bhai: Bas karo chalo Darshan... Nia tabse akele sab se mil rahi h... I need to introduce you to some important people...
Naushad Bhai pulls Darshan along with him they go to where Nia was talking to a few people... Darshan's eyes fall on Nia and his breath just stops for a while... He keeps on looking at her... Seeing Darshan lost in his own dream land Naushad Bhai nudges him... Darshan comes out of his trance and looks at him and Naushad Bhai passes him a 'focus' look... The others join Fab5 and they start talking about how things were in the 4 years... After a while Darshan and Nia too join them...
Saket: So how was it?
Nia: what?
Saket: socializing with so many people!
Nia/Darshan: Boringggg!
All of them let out a chuckle...
Darshan: Jhoothi kahi ki you were talking with so much of interest...
Nia: acting naam ki bhi ek cheez aati hai... Mainne kaha tha you are a really bad actor...
Darshan: Toh mainne bhi kaha tha ki I think i should learn from the master herself...
Nia: Main coaching nahi deti...
Saket: Yaar tumlog bhi kya behas krne lag gaye... Nia tu toh atleast chup reh America mein kaise decently parties attend krti thi yahan kya hua? Kahan Gaye saare etiquettes tere?
Nia: whan woh Harper hota tha jo mere sarr par chad jaata tha... Saara din Nia yeh Karo nia yeh mat kro karta rehta tha... Yahan koi nhi h waisa... So i can be myself...
They continue to chat for a while and around 10:30 pm all of them have their dinner and Darshan and Nia see off the guests with Naushad Bhai... Later Fab5 and Darshan's gang too go to the parking to leave for their houses...
Jyugal: Guys chalo na let's go for a long drive!
Nia: Haan yaar chalte hain... Raaste mein beer utha lenge iss boring si party se zyada maza aayega usmein...
All of them agree to them and they leave towards Pune for Dhruwal's farmhouse where they can chill the next day...
They drive till 2 am in the morning and finally reach the destination... All of them enter the farm house Nia, Cabir, Hardil and jyugal completely drunk...
Darshan: Ek kaam karte hain pehle inn chaaron ko inke rooms mein pahunchate hain... Saket help Cabir, Khushi help Hardil, Dhruwal tu Jyugal ko leja main Nia ko iske room mein le jaata hu...  Aur Shreya yaar Mohit toh thik hi hai.. toh tum sab bhi sone jaao it's late have some sleep...
All of them nod and do whatever he told them to... Darshan takes Nia to her room... He makes her lie on the bed and was about to leave when Nia holds his wrist and pulls him with a sudden jerk... He lands on her lips and Nia starts kissing him.. Darshan was shocked at this sudden act... Darshan breaks the kiss knowing that she is not sober and she might regret it the next day... And gets up to leave again...
Nia: Don't go na! Please..
Darshan: Look Nia you are drunk and rn i am really tired so let me go and tum bhi so jaao...
Nia: Haan toh main kaunsa tumse koi kaam kehne ko keh rahi hu... Drunk tone... I am just asking you to... She passes out...
Darshan smiles at her goes to her and kisses her forehead...
Darshan: I know you have been through a lot but not anymore ab main hun i will always be there with you and this time i won't let you go anyways... He says caressing her hairs and then leaves the room after a while... He goes to his room and falls into slumber as he was really tired...
The next day Nia, Cabir, Hardil and Jyugal wakeup with a throbbing headache...
Nia: Ahhh... Yaar mera sir... Lag rha hai as if abhi blast ho jaayega... She comes out of her room pressing her head...
Saket: Uss din Cabir ko siksha de rhi thi aur kal khud hi mana krne par bhi peeye jaa rhi thi...
Nia: Kitni pee thi mainne..
Saket: 3 bottle!!
Nia: For real?
Shreya: Haan aur tu Puri nashedi lag rhi thi... Saying passing her a cup of black cup... Darshan chuckles at her statement...
Nia: Tum kya hans rhe ho? Hota hai kabhi kabhi...
Darshan thinks of an idea and thinks of doing a prank on her...
Darshan goes to her and whispers in her ears...
Darshan: Tu toh kuch bol hi mat yaad nahi kal raat tune kya kya kiya mere saath...
Nia widens her eyes listening to him...
Nia: k....Kya... Kya kiya mainne? Whispers back
Darshan: Tujhe sach mein yaad nahi?
Saket: Kya khusoor phusoor chal rhi h? Humein bhi batao...
Nia: Kuch nahi... Aur tum idhr chalo... Drags Darshan with her...
Darshan: Kya hua Nia?
Nia: Tell me mainne kya kiya..
Darshan: Tujhe sachi yaad nhi hai...
Nia: No.. mujhe kuch yaad nahi...
Darshan: Aise kaise yaad nahi hai yaar after jo kuch bhi kal tune kiya... Mainne tujhe kitna rokne ki koshish ki but tu ne meri ek baat nahi maani... says dramatically
Nia: Yeh kya kar diya mainne... Tears roll down her eyes...
Darshan: Hey hey ro mat... Wiping her tears...
Nia: Kaise Darsh after mainne jo bhi kiya kal... I am feeling just so guilty...
Darshan: Aree yaar stop crying tune kuch nahi kiya... U just kissed me nashe mein... And then uske baad tu so gayi... Bas ab Rona band kar please...
Nia: WHAT??? Shocked
Darshan: Haan meri jaan ab Rona band kr...
Nia: DARSHAN RAVAL! YOU ARE DEAD TODAY...
She goes to him to hit him but he was quick enough to escape... Both of them start running in the house...
Darshan: please Nia maaf karde...
Nia: YOU TOH JUST WAIT... ZINDAGI KE LAST MOMENT MEIN JISSE YAAD KRNA HAI KAR LE... KYUKI AAJ TU BACHEGA NAHI...
Darshan: Abe please maaf kr de... Kitna pyaar sa prank tha...
Nia stops for a while... Fuming in anger...
Nia: U THINK THAT WAS PYAARA... IT WASN'T PATA HAI HOW GUILTY I WAS FEELING? TU TOH AJ RUK BAS... PRANK KRNA BHOOL JAAYEGA AAJ KE BAAD...
Darshan: Aree yaar thoda apni memory pr zor daalti sab yaad aa jaata... Breathing heavily...
Saket: Guys tum dono bataoge hua kya... Pura Ghar sir par utha rkha hai...
Dhruwal: Saket chhod na kaafi dino baad tom and jerry dekhne ko mil rha h...
Nia: tu toh chup hi reh... Pata bhi hai isne kya kiya...
Darshan: Haan haan bata Nia yeh bhi batana tune kya kiya...
Darshan: U kissed me nashe mein... Darshan's words play in Nia's mind...
Darshan: bata na bata na kya hua chup kyu hogyi? Laughing ..
Nia: Woh... Woh...
Darshan: Bata na yaa phir mainn batata hu... Pata h Nia ne na..
Nia places her hand on his mouth...
Nia: Nia ne kuch nahi... Aur tu idhr aa..
Pulls him with her again...
Nia: look i am really sorry... I shouldn't have kissed you... Meri galti h main Maan rhi hu... Please baakiyon ko mat bata...
She waits for an answer and then realises she had kept her hand on his mouth... She instantly removes it...
Darshan: Nahi bataunga... But why are you sorry tu nashe mein thi and its not the first time you kissed me..
Nia's face turns red and she immediately leaves the place before he can say anything further...
Darshan: Kab tak bhaagegi?
Cabir: Mat bhaagne de usse... Apna bana le... Cabir comes there out of nowhere...
Darshan: woh chhod kitni baat suni tune?
Cabir: kab tak bhaagegi itna hi suna! Wait, did i miss something? Bata ab kya nahi suna mainne..
Darshan: Aisa kuch nahi jo tujhe sunna chahiye tha...
Cabir: So what have you thought?
Darshan: About?
Cabir: Meri shaadi ke baare mein!
Darshan: Tu shaadi kar raha hai! Ismein mujhe kya sochna h decision tera hona chahiye..
Cabir: Abe chomu... Tere aur Nia ke baare mein...
Darshan: Oh! Acha, kuch socha toh hai... Batata hu agle chapter mein...

***************************************
3713 Words... Happy Holi guys, So here's the update...

Yaar apna blueman he is so unreal... Koi itna acha kaise ho skta hai? Yes I am talking about Divya's Day... He made it special for her in every possible way... The way he was listening to her with all the emotions,he even told her ki agli baar Milne aana toh theek hokr aana,at that moment his eyes they held the deepest emotions, the way he asked her kal Holi khelne aaogi na, the way he gave her jacket to her and when that boy took it from her how he was like DE!! , Jab woh Divya ko colour lagane specially niche aaya.. he even mentioned her in his reel, he was as happy as Divya on meeting her... How he never misses a chance to express his love towards his cutiepies... I am completely speechless... And then I saw this...

I LITERALLY HAD TEARS IN MY EYES UPON READING THIS ALTHOUGH IT WAS WRITTEN BY A FAN BUT THIS IS THE SAME THING DARSHAN HAS ALWAYS SAID US

I LITERALLY HAD TEARS IN MY EYES UPON READING THIS ALTHOUGH IT WAS WRITTEN BY A FAN BUT THIS IS THE SAME THING DARSHAN HAS ALWAYS SAID US... NAZAR NA LAGE KISSI KI HUMARI KHUSHIYON KO 🧿🧿🧿💙🌙

SO GUYS THAT'S ALL FOR THE CURRENT CHAPTER SEE YOU SOON...
TAB TAK...
STAY SAFE AND SPREAD LOVE 🌈💙

~KHUSHI 🌈💙🌙
All my love for my
Idol...
Till Death do us apart ♾️🧿