I • The temple of Resurrection • I

"Tina?"

"Vera!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!

YOU BITCHES LOOK AWFUL!"

The sisters finally got a full view of each other's presence once the portal closed down. Ari dashed across the room, greeting Vera with a tight embrace.
"You are so dead for leaving me alone!"

"It was a deal Vera quit it!" They spoke harshly, like the normal sisters they were three years ago...
"NAMY!" Of course, the first sister Sofi desperately longed to see was Namy. It was a given the fact that Namy was Jimin's direct target on Lemnos, hence, Sofi felt most worried for her. Sofi agonized for months to years begging in silence to bring her back to South Korea. But she patiently waited.. So the second they saw each other's faces again, a great sigh of relief was released from Sofi's lungs. In her mind, she was greatly thankful that her sister was still alive.

"Oh my god!!!" the rest of the Chois gathered around Sofi, cocooning them in a hug as she joyfully cried on Namy's shoulder. "Thank god you're both alive!"

"Sofi~" Namy encloses Sofi's waist with her forearms. A feeling she was long hungry for "I can't believe you still don't trust me!"

"I don't trust the people around you, don't you get that?!"

"Come on..." Yet even in the middle of an emotional reunion, Namy couldn't stop herself from grinning cutely at her sister "You said we'd survive anything. We did.. That's what matters, right?!!"

"We missed you so much!"

"Yeah, we were all so worried!"

As for the guards, each of them was found kneeling respectively; bowing to the men in front. Though the brothers did not dress enough for the occasion, their names were higher than any royal garment.

"Eros!" Taehyung and Jungkook each Jimin a hug, with a brush on his back.

"It's good to see you again my brothers," Jimin plastered his frustration with a friendly smile "I'm glad you're okay."

"When were we ever okay~"Jimin stepped back from the hug as Jungkook whispered, causing him to examine Jungkook's heart.
"What? What do you mean?" he asks.. Based on Jungkook's heartbeat, he might have appeared to be preparing for something. And once the thought entered Jimin's mind, he gradually took his eyes off of his brothers and silently gazed at Namy; his fists clenching.

"Pothos?....

Himeros?..."
But the sudden call from his mother brought his senses back.
On the contrary, Taehyung heard Aphrodite and hesitated to turn around and face her....
"It's been so long~"

"What are they doing?" the sisters were taken aback by the guards who continued kneeling, yet Namy gave them a piece that clarified their confusion.
"Bowing..." She mutters "to Aphrodite's sons.. It's in their culture to do that."

"Son?... She's" Sofi quickly turned around and saw Taehyung looking at Aphrodite.. She wished to ask him about the situation, but her breath was cut by his sudden movement.

He makes his way towards the table; his eyes watery as he whispers
"... Mother?"

"Mama!" He watches as his brother sauntered straight and meet her with the warmest embrace she's ever received from a son.
"Himeros~