Chapter 4: I can try.

Summary: You can't deny that you have some sort of feels for this man and agree to giving him a chance. That leads to you having sexy time at the thought of him when he's gone and then him finding out.

Pairing: Mob!Tom Holland x Mob!FemReader

Warnings: something between fluff and angst idk, fem masturbation, lil mentions of guns and violence.

Word Count: 1.4K

-----

Just like that. Within a day of meeting him. He had you completely smitten by him. The thought that you were supposed to hate him, was long gone. You realized that he was NOTHING like the stories you had heard. This man was sleeping on a fucking chair next to you, just so he could be around you in your weak condition. Fuck, anyone would melt.

The lights in the room were dim now and you couldn't sleep, but he did. So you stared at his features. His hand was still in yours. He looked very peaceful. His gelled curls were now messy and wild, his head dipping to the side on his shoulder as his chest heaved up and down. You could hear light snores coming from him. There were countless freckles littering his face too, and his nose was slightly crooked.  It was a calming sight.

*

Your eyes fluttered open as you adjusted to the bright lights. So, maybe staring at a sleeping Tom, did the trick and got you some much needed sleep as well. He was no longer in the room. Just a doctor that asked you how you were feeling.

"Uhm I feel completely fine now." You sat up as the doctor nodded, heading out. Not even a minute later, a fully dressed up Tom came in, adjusting his watch, sitting next you.

"Hey, darling. How are you feeling?" He asked, cupping your head to see if it hurt anywhere. Why'd he always have to act like you both are a loving married couple?

"I'm fine." you said blankly. You knew you already had a soft spot for him. But, you didn't want to give in so soon. He hummed and took your hand in his, rubbing soft circles, making you feel very relaxed.

"Well, I've told your dad that you will be staying here with me for a while."

"Wha- I'm not staying over?" You asked, confused.

"C'mon darling, you can't do this to me. You have to at least give me a chance." And you definitely couldn't say no to those eyes. It didn't need much convincing.

"Okay. I guess.. I can try." You smiled at him.

"Thankyou." He planted a small kiss to your cheek. "I have to leave for work now but, Lindsay is outside, she will show you to your room and let her know if you need anything." He said, walking out of the room, waving goodbye.

"Okay." You mumbled. You really wished he was here with you right now. But it's work. So, it's understandable.

Wait. Oh shit. Who the fuck is gonna take care of work at your house? There was a deal you had to fix for today. And a meeting. Fuck!

Actually... Hold that thought. Although, you don't really hate Tom anymore, you can't even imagine seeing your dad's face right now. This mess, it was all his fault. So, why not just be carefree and let the meeting go to shit. Who gives a fuck? He'll be beyond pissed when he learns that a few deals were lost because you weren't present. Take it as revenge.

You got up and headed outside, finding a middle aged lady dressed in formal wear.

"Hello. You must be Miss. L/n." She smiled politely.

"Hi, you can call me Y/n. You're Lindsay, right?"

"Yes. I'm Mr. Holland's assistant. Would you like a quick house tour before I show you to your room?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure."

His house was impressive, to say the least. Definitely 10 times bigger than yours. It also had a very dark vibe to it. Fits well for the 'terrifying' boss. It had a gym, pool, tennis table, basketball court, a boxing ring, a sauna and hot tub, a gaming room. That last one was weird. Does he even have time for that? Anyway. Those were one-third of all the amenities the place had. Not to mention, a creepy looking door that obviously led to the basement. There, Lindsay did not take you. You didn't question it. You knew that the basements of huge Mafia mansions have some traumatizing shit going on.

She finally led you to your room, which was on the second floor. It was quite big and apparently, right next to Tom's. That's interesting. The room was the same as the others. It had an edgy vibe to it. There were a few photo frames of Tom littered on the walls. The one where he was sitting on this huge ass throne, shirtless, caught your eye. It was right in front of your bed. How does he have time to do photoshoots though? Oh. Right. Actors do photoshoots all the time, artists too. You have done quite a few of them yourself. You keep forgetting about his and your second personality ever since the date that went terribly wrong.

"Right, well, I'll leave you to it. I'll be a call away if you need anything." She pointed towards the little vintage service telephone beside the bed. You nodded and she left the room, closing it behind her. You noticed that your clothes had already been brought. They were all arranged in the huge closet. You put on your comfy white underwear and a loose t-shirt, tying your hair in a bun. You picked out a book from the collection beside the shelf and flopped down on the fluffy bed.

You spent the next 2 hours invested in a cheesy rom-com. Eventually, you got bored and put it aside. Suddenly, you had this urge to get up and take a look at all of Tom's pictures around. 'Fuck, he looks so hot in these' you thought. You spotted another one, where he was wearing a tight black shirt and grey pants with the camera so low that it looked he was dominating somebody, with that serious expression on his face. It formed a literal pool in your panties. Then there was one where he had his hands behind his head, flexing his biceps. By the end of that photo tour you were laying back down on the bed, slipping your fingers inside your dripping cunt at the thought of him.

"Fuck! Tommmm." you breathed out. You sped up your fingers, hitting the spot inside you, imagining it was him doing these filthy things to you. All the dirty thoughts along with your fingers moving in and out of you at a fast pace brought you very close to a blissful orgasm, until it was rudely interrupted by a knock on your door. You whined at the fact that you just lost an orgasm you were so close to. You retracted your fingers from your underwear and pulled the sheets over your body.

"Come in." Tom opened the door and slowly crept in, loosening his tie. He was still in his bossy attire from morning, except that he had THE gun strapped to his waist. The one everyone in the underworld knew about. It was his favourite one. Apparently, he liked to use it on people that betray him. Scary. Kind of.

He sat down on the corner of your bed. Taking you in, 'It's so fucking hot, why is she under the covers?', he thought.

"Did you like the room?" He asked, ignoring his thought.

"Yeah, it looks really cool. The entire house has your vibe to it." You replied honestly and he nodded.

"What'd you do while I was gone, love?" He whispered. He figured, the best he could do to get to know you PROPERLY, was to first make basic conversation.

"N-Nothing, just read a book." You stuttered. He could sense that something was off. Something you weren't telling him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, skeptically.

"Uhh n-no, why would y-you think that?" You tried to sound very normal. As if you weren't just trying to get off at the thought of him.

You squealed when he pulled the covers off your body. "It's really hot. Why the fuck do you-" He paused as the heat crept up to his cheeks when he realized you were clad in just a pair of panties and a large t-shirt. And then he audibly gasped when he spotted the wet stain on your panties. You immediately closed your legs and internally cursed yourself. He was sure of what you were doing before he came in now. He brought his gaze back to your eyes as you nervously bit your lip.

"You dirty, little thing. Were you touching yourself before I walked in?"