" Wow... "

HELLO EVERYONE! I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR UPDATING LATE. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WILL SATISFY YOU! I TRIED TO MAKE AN INTERESTING CHAPTER BUT I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE ' TOO MUCH'

Tanjiro's POV:

Shinobu-san told me that Mitsuri San wanted to meet me, I hope the uniform doesn't change much... I will still keep my 'haori' despite it being oversized.

( Arriving to Mitsuri-san's Place )

" Ah! Hello Tanjiro-chan! So as we talked about the uniform before, the 'Kakushi's' finished making it! Here you go! Try it on Tanjiro-chan! " She said.

" W-wait why are you calling me ' Tanjiro-chan- " I said but before Mitsuri-san could answer she pushed me to the dressing room. "

( After wearing it )

- I felt really happy deep inside, I'm glad they didn't change the uniform too much, it's the exact same but just a different size. -

" Thank you so much Mitsuri-san, please send my regards to the 'Kakushi' that worked hard on this uniform. " I said.

" Your welcome! And I would love to send your regards to them. You look so adorable Tanjiro-chan! I know you wouldn't really like the uniform to change too much so

I asked them to just change the size! I also told them to keep the pants! Mitsuri said cheerfully. "

" That's so thoughtful of you Mitsuri-san, thank you so much once again! I said with a sweet, smile."

" Don't mention it! Also, you should head back to the mansion now, I'll see you again Tanjiro-chan~! Misturi said teasing me. "

" Mhm ok! I hope we'll see each other again and stay safe Mitsuri-san! I waved goodbye while she waved back. "

__________________

( After heading back to the Butterfly Mansion )

Kanao's POV:

" I was with Tanjiro by the time he got back, he greeted everyone and we went to a peaceful place to talk about what happened and what we will do. "

" Him as a girl, he looks really beautiful. His voice sounded so peaceful and calm just like his original voice. His personality didn't change one bit. "

' It was getting dark and Tanjiro's friends suddenly dragged him. It made me feel disturbed but they were his friends so I let them talk to him. Or so I thought. "

_________________________

Zenitsu's POV:

" Tanjiro as a girl was a such a beauty! He or should I say, she, looked like Nezuko! His, or her breasts grew and his body's so curvy now. But his personality was the exact same which I felt relieved about. "

' Sooooo~ Tanjiro, can you tell us how's your experience being a girl?? I asked. "

' HEY I WAS GONNA ASK THAT TOO MONITSU! ' Inosuke shouted which annoyed me. "

' THAT DOESN'T MATTER, ALSO IM ZENITSU NOT MONITSU! I said angrily. "

" H-hey guys, calm down. Everyone is sleeping we should not disturb them. Tanjiro said which made us quiet and listen to him/her. "

" So.. my experience so far is my chest feels heavy though my body feels more flexible. I also got a new uniform from Mitsuri-san! The 'Kakushi's' made it for me. They're really thoughtful! Tanjiro said. "

" WHAT the uniform didn't really change much KENTARO and are you disturbed by the lump of muscles on your chest?? Inosuke said "

" Inosuke that's not a muscle- I said. "

" Uh, I am kind of disturbed by it but I'm getting used- " tanjiro said but got cut off by Inosuke.

" OK THEN, YOU OWE ME GONPACHIRO, ILL HELP YOU GET RID OF THOSE LUMPS I'LL RIP IT OFF! Inosuke said with determination. "

Tanjiro's POV:

" I was really confused about what Inosuke said, until I smelled that Zenitsu's emotions changed. He smelled mad and I felt like he was asleep. "

" DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER BREASTS YOU BOAR! Zenitsu said while unsheathing his sword. "

" OH YOU WANNA FIGHT MONITSU I RECENTLY GOT A NEW FIGHTING TECHNIQUE! "

" Guys! Stop fighting! Everyone is sleeping. You guys need to calm down! I said in a low voice. "

( After everyone calms down )

" Ok guys.. we should all go to sleep now. Good night! I said, as they both say good night."

__________________

(I went to my room and saw Nezuko still sleeping.)

"Nezuko, I'm scared you might not wake up. Please wake up soon. I prayed before sleeping. "

( Morning rises )

' I wake up to see blood on the bed, I was confused and thought that Nezuko got wounded and went on the bed but she was still asleep. I suddenly felt a pain in my lower abdomen. I assumed that it was just a pain from a the mission before, I felt the pain getting worse and couldn't take it and I was struggling because of the pain. I went to the bathroom to see that my underwear had a lot of blood I gasped and Immediately went to Shinobu-san. "

_______________________

What do you think was happening to Tanjiro?? I think you girls will understand! Let's see what happens in the next chapter!