' The time of the month.. '

It was 'that' time of the month. Tanjiro didn't know about it and Mitsuri forgot to mention it before.

__________________________

( Tanjiro ran to Shinobu )

Shinobu's POV:

I was gathering more information about the liquid that turned Kanao and Tanjiro into opposite genders. Until, I heard a cry and scream and it came running towards me. It turned out to be tanjiro.

" Sh-shinobu San.. 😢😢
I'M BLEEDING SHINOBU-SAN WHY AM I BLEEDING! Tanjiro said, crying."

" Ara-ara tanjiro, it seems like it's that time of the month! " I said, while he looked confused. "

" What's 'that' time of the month Shinobu-san? He asked. "

( After I've explained it to him )

" So that's it! I said to him. "

" Ok I'm so glad I'm not injured or anything Shinobu-san thank you for explaining.. he said, crying. "

" I also don't *sniff* know why I have this uncontrollable crying.. I feel emotional for some reason. Is it *sniff* because of the menstrual cycle Shinobu-san? He asked. He looked so adorable having a teary eye as a girl! I felt bad for him though. "

" Mhm! Yes Tanjiro, it's because of the menstrual cycle, it makes us feel more sensitive and more angrier or emotional than before, don't let your pride take over though! You're temporarily a girl now. I said, making him relieved "

" Ok thank you so *sniff* much Shinobu-san.. also what are the pads thing you mean? Is it the ones we use to wrap our bleeding cuts? He asked. "

" Something similar to that! But for menstrual cycle, it helps.... "

( After explaining )

" Ah ok! It seems so helpful! Where do I get those? He asked. "

" It seems like you have a lot more to learn about this Tanjiro, I'll teach you where to get it and how to put it. "

( After the long process of teaching, tanjiro thanked me a lot. He is so sincere and so adorable especially as a girl. I envy him honestly! Said by Shinobu )

Tanjiro's POV:

(It was getting dark, and it was time to rest. But I couldn't help but struggle and groan from the pain in the lower abdomen. If Im correct, Shinobu-san told me this was called " Menstrual Cramps".)

" Having a menstrual cycle is so hard.. I didn't know girls had this, it's the same scent of blood I smell from them but assumed it was just bleeding from a bruise. I feel bad for girls experiencing this every month, I'll try my best to endure this for few days. I'm not used to this kind of pain but I'm sure I can get used to it, it's just like getting kicked or punched hard from the lower abdomen."

( After a night of overthinking, I decided to finally sleep, but before I slept, I said good night to Nezuko and pray that she'll wake up soon. I'm getting worried. )

Sorry the chapter is short, this was focusing on the time of the month which is the menstrual cycle, btw here's the full thumbnail!