CHAPTER 1 : LIVIA

"livia"
"liviaaa"
"liviaaaaaaaa"
Someone was whispering Livia's name in the darkness but she was in deep sleep.

"LIVIAAAAAA" someone shouted and Livia woke up surprised. There was darkness everywhere and she can't see a single thing so her hands started finding the light switch but there were no switches.

"livia...Livia...LIVIA..." whispers started coming from everywhere, some whispers were too low and some were too loud and they were just nonstop. Livia covered her ears with her hands but still she was hearing the whispers non stop.

"BITCH, STOP, CAN YOU NOT TAKE MY NAME, IT'S ANNOYING ASF" Livia shouted and was clearly annoyed. But the whispers finally stopped.

"Cool, now can you just tell me-" She stopped in between.

"Don't tell, your voice is so annoying, maybe turn on the lights so I can see where tf I'm" She finished her sentence and the brightness filled the room. She noticed she was in her bed wearing her favorite white nightwear with pandas printing all over but her bed was in the small unknown room with no windows, the light was coming from the opened door so she walked her way outside the room which led her to a train station. She was so confused about everything and was trying her best to think about how she got here. She was deep in her thoughts while she heard a sound of a train and she saw a train coming. She decided to take the train as no one was around her so when train stopped she just went in and the train started again. She saw the inside of train which was not at all normal, it looked like a inside of a local bus so she went to a window and she looked outside and she was in bus.

"BITCH TF IS HAPPENING, IS IT SOME MAGIC SH*T OR WHAT" Livia asked to herself and went to the door which was already opened by itself and someone pushed her out.

"NOOOOOOO!" Livia screamed and opened her eyes and realized it was a dream. She felt a little relief and her mom came hearing her scream.

"What happened Liv, are you okay?" Her mom asked in a concern tone.

"Yeaa maa, it was just-" She was saying but her mom cut her off.

"A NIGHTMARE! It started again?" Her mom asked.

"Nah, it was just a weird freaking dream" Livia said.

"Language Liv" Her mom said glaring at her.

"Okay now can I get ready for my first day of college?" Livia asked and her mom left her room.

Livia got up and started getting ready for her first day at the college. She was neutral about it, she was not too excited and not too bored. She put a blue ankle jeans with a pink full sleeve crop top and white shoes. She went downstairs and saw her mom dad and her sister Heather were waiting for her for breakfast but there was a guy also who sat beside Heather, Livia couldn't see his face as his back was facing towards Livia.

"Morninh Duh" Livia greeted in not so happy morning tone and sat in front of Heather and the unknown guy but her eyes were stuck on the boring breakfast.

"Morning Liv" her mom, dad and heather said in unison.

"Good morning" the guy greeted her too and his voice made Livia to look up and she saw him, the most attractive guy, his hazel eyes were staring back to her green eyes. They both were lost seeing eachother.

"Liv Meet my boyfriend, Noah" Heather said leading both of them to the real world.

"Noah, she is my little demon, oops I mean sister, Livia" Heather said and all of them laughed except Livia. She gave an angry look to Heather.

"You can call me Liv" Livia said with a fake smile and Noah smiled at her which made her blush and she got up from her chair.

"I don't wanna eat, I'm getting late, see you all later. Tata" Livia said and left for the college.