CHAPTER 18 : THE BEGINNING.

"How could you do that?" Luther said in darkness.

"I warned you, forgot already?" A female voice came from the darkness.

"You also told me that Elsa will be out of the police shit." Luther said.

"She was out of the police shit, wasn't she? Till you decided to go against me." She said still from the darkness.

"You forced me." He said.

"I forced you?" She said and chuckled.

"I FUCKIN FORCED YOU?" And then shouted in anger.

"You-you started to do stuff against me and Elsa." He said.

"Stuff like?" She asked.

"You made me throw that letter which have Elsa name on it. You think I'm dumb?" He asked her and she laughed.

"Yes, you are fuckin dumb." She said.

"Why tf you tied me?" He asked.

"Cause your brain is doing so much and I don't want you to do so much you know?" She answered and he shook his head in annoyance.

"Listen, I haven't bought up your name, I swear." He said.

"I know." She replied.

"Then why you tied me? It's of no fuckin use like if I wanted to go against you, I would've just told the whole story with your fuckin name to the detective because you know I had a chance." He explained.

"What's the point Luther?" She asked.

"That why tf you tied me up Livia fuckin Raven?" He said and Livia came out of darkness.

"Some things are meant to be hidden" She said with a smirk and pulled out a knife.

"I...I w..w...won't tell a...a s...single s...soul, I...I p...promise" he said with fear in his voice.

She laughed.

"You know, I liked you first and then-" She told Luther with a knife on his throat. He was trembling and tears started filling the corner of his eyes. Livia gave him a sad look and started laughing again. He tried to speak but no words were coming out of his mouth. Livia was waiting for him to speak but he was so scared seeing Livia that he was unable to respond so Livia slowly pushed the knife on his throat and it started bleeding and then he screamed in pain.

"LIVIA" he shouted.

"Bitch WHAT?!" She said with no guilt.

"YOU'RE TOO OBSESSED WITH HIM, HE DON'T CARE" he shouted making her chuckle.

"Just a little" She said and winked with a smile.

"You call this little?" He asked.

"Isn't this little babe?" She asked looking over at her left in darkness.

"Ofcourse little demon." A male voice came from the same side where Livia was looking at and a tall figure came out of darkness and he was NOAH FUCKIN ALLEN.

"You? You literally told me that you loved Heather more than anything and Livia ruined your relationship." Luther said looking at Noah and he looked at Livia and they both started laughing.

"I ruined your relationship?" She said and Noah laughed on her question.

"Me and Livia met two month ago by accident." Noah said.

"And I fell in love with him but Heather was between us." Livia said.

"You came between them not Heather." Luther said and Livia looked at him with sympathy.

"I guess you don't care about your life." She said coming towards me with the knife.

"NO NOOO NOOOOO PLEASE I'M SORRY" Luther screamed.

"Slow down demon, let him first listen." Noah said and Livia took a step back and smiled.

"I started ignoring Livia as I was getting feelings for her and I didn't wanted to ruin my relationship with Heather as I loved her that time." Noah said.

"And I was so in love with Noah that I wanted him to be mine because living without him was like hell, that's why I kidnapped one of his sister and blackmailed him." Livia said and Noah glared at her.

"Wait, Livia was behind Anna's missing case and you're still with her after knowing this?" Luther asked.

"It is the only reason he is with me because his sister is still missing, right babe?" Livia said with a huge smile looking at Noah and he faked a smile to her and mumbled 'right'.

Noah's POV (Flashback) :

"ANNA IS MISSING, IT'S BEEN 10 DAYS, WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE DOING?" I shouted at the officer.

"Sir, we are trying our best-" The officer said.

"TRYING YOUR BEST? THEN WHERE IS MY SISTER?" I shouted and the officer told us that they will find her and left for looking for her again. I sat there and suddenly my phone rang in my bedroom, I ran as fast as I could cause everytime when my phone rings, I hope that it was from Anna. I reached to my phone and it was from an unknown number which made my hopes high and I picked it up,

Noah : ANNA?? IS THIS YOU ANNA??

Unknown : I'm not Anna but I can help you finding your fuckin sister.

Noah : Livia?

Unknown : You remember?

Noah : You know about Anna?

Unknown : Meet me at train station without letting anyone know or I can do some stuff and you'll be the reason. (chuckles)

Noah : I'm coming, don't do anything to Anna please.

And I hung up the call and left for the train station. I reached there in 15 minutes and saw Livia sitting on a bench so I went to her and sat beside her.

"Where is Anna?" I asked her in low tone.

"You think it's gonna be this easy?" She answered in low tone.

"come with me" She whispered and stood up and started walking and I had no choice so I followed her. She went inside the forest and thats when I realized this bitch is crazy but I asked nothing because I needed my sister safe. We reached at an old telephone booth in the middle of forest.

"Wtf this telephone booth is doing here?" I asked and she looked and me and smiled. She opened the door of the booth and went inside.

"C'mon" She said to me and I looked at her in confusion but I had no choice so I went inside the booth. She closed the door and press a number on the telephone and that booth started going down like 'wtf.'

"WHERE TF ARE WE GOING?" I asked.

"To the hell apparently." She said with a smirk and everything went black.

*flashback ends*