All Was Lost (Bad Ending)

Its all his fault this happened to Nagito. After all Nagito had done for him, he just repays it by putting him in danger. Hajime hated himself for it, wallowing in self loathing as he headed towards Hopes Peak. He stopped at the entrance not sure if he should go inside or not when suddenly a shoe dropped in front of him. From what he could remember it seemed to be Nagito's. He looked up to see Junko hanging pff the rooftop waving at him.

Junko: "Hurry and get your dumb ass up here before i drop the rest of him down!!" He didn't need to be told a second time as Hajime instantly rushed inside. He shakily opened the door as he reached the top revealing the two despair sisters with Nagito tied up between them.

Hajime: "Im here... now let him go.." he clenched his fist as he wearily eye the two girls.

Junko nodded to Mukuro who walked over to Hajime. She grabbed his arms holding them behind his back as he reluctantly allowed her to. Junko pulled out a pocket knife as she sliced the binds holding Nagito. When the gag fell from his face he let out a gasp.

Nagito Komaeda: " Hajime please don't-" before he could continued junko kicked him to the ground and placed her foot on his head.

Junko: "Now to make sure you won't betray us i want to give you a little something." Mukuro pushed Hajime towards Junko as she pulled something from her pocket. She held out a bright pink decorated cellphone. She pressed play on a video and set the screen right in front of Hajime. He gasped in horror as he witnessed it. His eyes growing wider as he went silent from shock.

Despair... All he could feel was despair. He wanted to scream and cry and just let the sorrow take him over. He fell to his knees as he felt the darkness overtake him, he could hardly control himself. Nagito tried calling out to him but he couldn't hear it. Junko removed her foot from Nagito and Mukuro released Hajime. They both stood back from the boys giving them their space.

Junko: "Now.. show me what despair really lies inside you!!" She let out a sadistic laugh as she watched with pure ecstasy. Hajime climbed to his feet as tears started to run down his face. It hurt so bad. Nagito started to back up a bit as Hajime started stepping towards him.

Nagito Komaeda: "H-Hajime! Please stop! You can fight this, hope can win!" Despite his words he was clearly distressed and Hajime couldn't seem to hear what he was saying. It hurt. It hurt. It hurt. It hurt so bad. Tears ran down both of their faces until Hajime backed Nagito up against the edge. "p-please Hajime...?" Hajime kept walking forward despite being at the edge.

Hajime: "I dont want it to hurt anymore..." Hajime cried as he held Nagitos hands in his, his heels slipping off the edge. Hajime pulled Nagito into a hug as he leaned into him causing him to tip over the edge. Nagito let out a yell as they rushed towards the ground. Hajime held himself in Nagito's chest, tears soaking his shirt.

They hit the ground with a sickening thud. Hajime laid there still crying as he  felt Nagitos blood pool and his body grew cold. He stood up with a coat of Nagito's blood painting his face. He looked up to face Junko.

Hajime: "All of that hope is gone... Im ready to join you."

Less then 5 months later Junko succeeded in filling the world with despair. Hajime forgot everything him and Nagito went through. Then Hajime finally gave into death himself and everything about him was no more.