[1]No! slime bro!

(We do a little kidnapping💪💪)
[Philza's POV, 1st person]
As I looked around the forest to try and find the thief, I saw techno just walk back to the city. I sighed and flew down to greet him, but...

He was just carrying a bunch of items. Stolen items, and a LOT of them.

"You good there techno?"

"Yep. The... person? Got away and just dumped their stuff right there so I figured to just... grab it and stuff." Techno calmly explained.

"Well, at least you're not hurt. You're not hurt right?"

[3rd Person]

Phil immediately started walking around techno, surveying if he has any injuries. Mother hen.

"Phil, I'm fine-"

"Shshshshhhhh"

Philza continued to go around techno.

"Phil, stop I'm not injure-"

"Don't lie to me techno I know how reckless you can be."

Yep. Mother hen.

"Seriously?? Bruhhhhhh"

Philza stopped going around techno and held techno's face, scanning for any cuts or bruises.

Techno tried to speak but Phil was just smushing his face so he couldn't say anything. Like, at all.

Wilbur took a photo.

"Heheh. And saved."

"Wilbur stop taking pictures of your brother." Phil looked up from staring intensely at techno's face and gave wilbur a stern glare.

"Awwwwww, but-"

"No buts. Stop it." Philza kept giving wilbur a stern glare. Then let go of techno's face, which had started to turn pink due to embarrassment from Phil.

Techno rubbed his cheeks and immediately dashed for Wilbur's phone, who made wilbur yelp and duck away from techno to hide in phil's massive black crow-wings.

"Techno. No." Phil scolded.

"But-"

"No buts."

"Mother hen." Techno grumbled under his breath, not noticing the green goop that just emerged from the forest.

Wilbur looked out from behind Philza's massive wings, and saw it. Them. Them? The green slime dude.

"Uhhhhh guys?"

"Hm?" Phil turned to face wilbur. "What's up champ?"

Wilbur pointed to the mysterious person.

Philza and techno both turned to the green slime person. They noticed the unconscious child on their back.

"I think they're stealing a kid."