Shipwreck! (Chapter 7)

Aizawa was now fighting the villains by erasing their quirk. 'He looks so cool!' you thought smirking.

We then started running to evacuate until a portal opened in front of us, stopping us in our tracks. "I won't let you." It said. 'Holy fuck' you thought. It then talked. "Nice to meet you all, we are the villain league. We've humbly let ourselves into U.A high school, the nest for heroes, to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I heard that All Might was supposed to be here, but has there been a change? Well, besides that issue... " Portal dude said.

Until an explosion went up. Turns out it was Bakugo. 'Ugh, what a pain in the ass' You thought. "Did you think we wouldn't destroy you first?" Kirishima said. You groaned, how dumb could they be? 

Until the portal dude came back in sight, shocking everyone. "Dangerous, so dangerous..." Portal dude said. 'can't they see he's like fucking mist?' you thought.

"Yes, although you're still students, you're gifted golden eggs." Portal dude said. "No. Move away you two!" 13 said to Bakugo and Kirishima. "The reason I came here is to scatter you and beat you to death." Portal dude said. "Shit." You cursed. 

He then let out his purple mist. "What...the hell is this?!" You asked panicking. You were next to Tsuyu, all of you were struggling. You then were teleported to the shipwreck area. You then realized you were about to fall in the water. "AHHHHHHHHH!" You yelled. You landed with your feet first in the water.

You then see Midoriya. He saw you two, and just when the two of you were about to swim up, a villain came. "Shitttt" You said, it was muffled because of the water. Midoriya knew that is was 100% a curse word.

You were about to prepare to attack until Tsuyu and Mineta came kicking the villain away. 'I stan Tsuyu so much! a Godess!' You thought fangirling. "Midoriya, L/n..." She said. She then extended her tongue and grabbed us with it. 

As Tsuyu swam away while pulling us the villain said. "Goodbye..." It said. "Bye-bye," Tsuyu replied, swimming away. You then put up your middle finger, causing Midoriya to sweatdrop.

Finally, on top of the water, you took a deep breath, Tsuyu placed you and Midoriya in the ship. You then see Mineta being dropped on the ship aggressively. You chuckled. Tsuyu then was climbing up, since she was practically a frog, it was easy for her. "Thank you, Tsuyu." You thanked her while bowing.

"our situation is not good..." Tsuyu said. "The villain said..." Midoriya said taking us back to what the portal dude said earlier. "All Might was supposed to be here but has there been a change?" Misty dude said. 

"He knew the schedule..." You said. "The trespassing of the press the other day must've been their setup to obtain information, Just as Todoroki said, they've been preparing for this," Midoriya said. You looked at him, agreeing.

"But...but there is no way they can kill All Might. All Might can easily shred them into pieces." Mineta said making punching motions. You chuckled at his imitation of All Might, but not too loud.

"Mineta, don't you think they're going this far because they can kill him? Villains who have that much power just told us they'd beat us to death. Do you think we can survive until All Might comes? And even if he does come, will he survive?" Tsuyu said. That put you into thoughts. 'that's true...' you thought.

"Mi... Midoriya, what's wrong with her?" Mineta said nervously while pointing to Tsuyu. "Uh...guys," You said having a panicked look on your face. "What is it...L/n?" Midoriya asked. "Look." You said, They looked down and saw more villains coming our way, cornering us.

"AHHHHH! There are so many!" Mineta yelled.

"If they...have a plan to kill All Might, what we need to do now is put a stop to their evil plan. We will fight and win." Midoriya said with a determined face.

"How will you fight them, idiot! They said they can kill All Might! You're not making any sense! We should just patiently wait here until the U.A Heroes come and save us." Mineta said with a pool of tears coming out of his eyes. You smacked the back of his head. 

"Stop letting fear get ahead of you Mineta! You entered U.A to be a Hero and fulfill your dreams. So stop complaining and do your job, you may not be licensed yet, but think of this as training just more realistic. You can't just stay here like a useless idiot and wait for All Might to save our asses. So what we're just idiots sitting around waiting for our 'Mighty savior' to save us? No way we have to fight and help each other to victory. These villains are stronger than you think, so if you don't wanna fight, we can just send you stupid little ass to the fucking villains and make them suffer you with pain, you shithead!" You said, words full of anger. 

The three were silent. They never expected you to snap so much like that. Mineta stopped crying and had a terrified look. You sighed. 

"I can explain my quirk to you. I can jump high, climb walls, and stretch my tongue, 20 meters max. I can't take my stomach out and wash it. I secrete toxic mucus. The latter two aren't very useful. So forget them." Tsuyu explained her quirk. 'Like a real frog!' You exclaimed in your thoughts.

"Just as I thought, you're strong," Midoriya said. "Amazing!" You exclaimed.  "I have super strength, but I break myself when I use it. It's like a double-edged sword." Midoriya said. 

Mineta then took one of his sticky balls out. "My quirk is super sticky. On a good they, they can stick all day. They grow back after I pick it, but I bleed if I overdo it. It doesn't stick to me, it bounces." Mineta said. We three then tared at Mineta. 'Sticky...balls?' You thought. Mineta then started crying.

"That's why I told you! We should just wait for help! My quirk is not useful for battling." He said crying. "No, It's amazing!" Midoriya said sweatdropping while calming Mineta down. "It may not be used for battling, but...It is good for capturing!" You said. That caused Mineta to stop crying. He looked at you, wide eyes. "L/n chan!!!!!" He said exclaiming.

Then things started to shake. "Woah!" You said, trying to balance. It broke the ship! 

"What strong power, the ship broke." Tsuyu said. Mineta then ran then started taking out his sticky balls then throwing them into the water. "AHHH!!!" He screamed while throwing them. "Calm down!" Midoriya said.

Midoriya then jumped. "Midoriya!" You screamed. "Delaware Smash!" Midoriya screamed. the force of his quirk made the villains spin, it was like a tornado but in water. Tsuyu and Mineta then jumped, leaving you there. You went to the other side of the ship to go to the other Villains who were at that side.

The three didn't know what your quirk was, but they chose to trust you with defeating the rest of the villains. The Villains then noticed your presence. You jumped in the water. "What are you gonna do little girl?" One of them said, smirking. "Hm...? I wonder what I will do...Maybe...put you in your place!" You yelled. Before they can attack, you sang, controlling them. Their brains were now in your control. Once all of them were controlled by you. 

"Now peasants, go on the floor, away from the water and sleep." You said. They followed and got out of the water.

You smirked. You then see that the three got the rest of the villains too. "Heck yeah!" You exclaimed, getting more pumped up.