Sports Festival- Part 9 (Chapter 19)

-Previously-

Your classmates looked at you with shocked faces, including Bakugo and Uraraka. Then Aizawa spoke. "L/n's right. Are you a pro hero? How many years have you been a pro? If you really mean that, then just go home. Go and look for information on changing careers. Bakugo is on guard because he acknowledges the strength of his opponent, who has come far. he is trying his best to win, and that's why he's not holding back." Aizawa said.

Then they all finally shut up. "L/n..." Midoriya muttered. You smiled at him reassuring you're fine.

You're eyes then widen at the sight of the broken cement floating on the top. "Oh my gosh." You muttered. She then released the cement, causing it to fall. You were so worked up over watching this match. Uraraka then ran up to Bakugo and prepared to attack but was stopped by Bakugo who made an explosion stopping the debris from falling. From the explosion, a strong force of wind was made.

Uraraka was laying on the ground but was still okay. Uraraka then stood up. Bakugo then ran up to her preparing for the attack and so did Uraraka but then Uraraka lost balance because of lack of energy. She fell to the ground. "Uraraka...You did the best you could do." You mumbled, smiling.

"Uraraka has fallen down!" Present Mic said. Midnight then checked Uraraka. "Uraraka is now incapacitated. Bakugo advances to the second round." Midnight informed.

Everyone cheered and clapped.

-Present Time-

"Now, The first round is finished! After a short break, we're on to the next round!" Present Mic announced.

Bakugo then appeared on the bleachers. "Bakugo," Sero called him. "That must have been hard to play the villain," Sero said while sweatdropping. "Because of that strange pairing, you were quite the villain." Tsuyu pointed out.

"Shut up!" Bakugo said. "You should probably thank Y/n though, she defended you," Denki said smirking. You then looked away from their conversation. 'Ah, shit' you thought. 

Bakugo then looked in your direction. "Hey, tomboy," He said. "It's L/n!" You said in annoyance. "Thanks" He mumbled. The others were listening too. "You know I can't hear you, right?" You said. "Thanks" He muttered. "Still can't." You said.

"Thank you!" He yelled in annoyance. You were quite shocked. You nodded. "Accepted." You said. Denki then giggled. Bakugo noticed the camera. "HEY, YOU BASTARD!" Bakugo yelled in anger. You sighed and paid no more attention to them.

-Time Skip-

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima were now arm wrestling because they got a draw on the first round. "The winner is Kirishima, he advances to the second round." Midnight announced. Everyone cheered and Kirishima screamed in victory.

-2nd Round-

"Thanks for waiting Everybody!" Present Mic said

"The first match of the second round is a big one!" Present Mic exclaimed. "During the first round, this man literally froze the crowd with victory. Todoroki Shoto, from the Hero Course." Present Mic announced while Todoroki was walking to the stadium.

"This man barely made it through the first round. How will he fight this time? Midoriya Izuku, from the Hero course." Present Mic said while Midoriya was walking to the stadium. They now faced each other.

"Now this is gonna be interesting, I feel it." You said.

"Midoriya Versus Todoroki. Start!" Present Mic said.

Todoroki then created Ice. Midoriya then smashed the Ice coming his way making the Ice break. Then the wind turned cold, "Wah so cold! I love it!" You exclaimed. Ojiro who was next to you sweatdropped.