Sports Festival- Part 8 (Chapter 18)

-Previously-

Midnight then said It wasn't allowed for the Hero course to wear any piece of equipment. Iida apologized. But then Midnight allowed him to wear it because of what Iida said. "Ah jeez." You muttered.

The match started with Iida running towards Mei. "You have such wonderful acceleration, Iida!" Mei said smiling. "She has a mic?" You asked yourself. "Don't your legs feel lighter? Of course, they do! That machine is supporting the user's movement" Mei said. "As for me, My hydraulic attachment bar makes evasion so easy!" Mei said. "What the hell is she doing?" You asked.

Iida then came up running from behind. But Mei jumped avoiding him. "There is a sensor in every direction, so I can handle attacks from the rear," Mei explained. Mei then kept explaining about all her inventions. You deadpanned.

'She's just advertising her inventions' You thought. You felt bad for Iida who just wanted a real match. Ten minutes later Mei walked out the bounds on purpose. "She really did just want to advertise her inventions!" You said. "Although, not gonna lie but those were really smart creations." You said.

"Hatsume, you're out of bounds. Iida advances to the next round." Said Midnight who was sweatdropping. "You tricked me!" Iida said with anger. "Sorry, I used the advantage of you," Mei said. You chuckled. "I hate you," Iida said with his hand, chopping in the air.

You then left to prepare for your match.

-Present Time-

"Now we'll go straight to the fifth match!" Present Mic announced.

Now was the match between you and Aoyama. You took a deep breath and smiled at your opponent. 

"That belt isn't meant for transforming! Aoyama Yuga from the Hero Course...versus...The unknown and unpredictable, L/n F/n from the Hero Course." Present Mic said. "This is gonna be easy, get ready Aoyama." You told him while smirking.

"Okay, let's get started! The fifth match, Start!" Present Mic said. As soon as those words fell out you began humming a tune this made Aoyama's actions stop. You look at the crowd. "I'm sorry." You said then you started singing louder to get everyone controlled by you. "Aoyama. Get out the boundaries." You commanded the boy.

He walked his way. "Run, Aoyama." You said. He ran to the boundary as commanded. You then lowered your singing until you stopped humming. Everyone was now back into their senses. "Huh...?" Present Mic asked. "Aoyama is now out of bounds! L/n advances to the next round!" Midnight said.

Everyone was shocked and confused as they looked towards the boy who was confused and out of bounds. "Woah! What was that? What happened?" Present Mic said. "I'm L/n F/n, My quirk is I can manipulate any living creature to do what I want them to do by singing or humming. There is no limit on how many living things I can control, but the more I control the living things, I tend to cough a lot." You explained. 

Everyone cheered with excitement. "Wow! another mind manipulator! So strong." Present Mic said.

You smirked and walked away from the stadium to rest. You then walked to the bleachers and sat next to Ojiro again. "L/n! You're quirk is cool! I was so confused when i saw Aoyama out of bounds! You can control people by humming or singing right?" Midoriya asked fanboying. "Mhm." You agreed, nodding your head.

You then received praises from your class.

"L/n-chan, you're so strong!"

"You managed to control all of us!"

"I wish I had a quirk like that."

You then started coughing. "L/n?" Iida asked concerned. "As I *cough* said I cough a lot *cough* when *cough* I control too many *cough* people." You said coughing in between your sentence.

You then turned away and covered your mouth with your hand to avoid people getting distracted by your cough. It was unsanitary but you had no choice.

-Time Skip-

The match between Uraraka and Bakugo will now start. You were worried for Uraraka. Knowing Bakugo, he wouldn't go easy even if it was a girl. "Your hands are shaking, L/n." Ojiro pointed out. "Oh, just worried for Uraraka, she must be scared, but Uraraka may seem sweet and innocent but she's got a strong heart. Win or Not. She is strong, I know it." You said. Ojiro smiled and nodded.

You gulped when you saw Uraraka walking to the stadium. "Uraraka-chan...Do your best!" You muttered.

"The Eight and last match of the first round. He's been famous since middle school, that's not a respectable look, Bakugo Katsuki from the Hero Course, versus...Uraraka Ochako from the Hero Course." Present Mic announced. Cheers were heard from the crowd.

"The Eight match. Start!" Present Mic said.

Uraraka then went running to Bakugo. Bakugo's explosion then hit Uraraka. "Uraraka!" You said. You sighed seeing that Uraraka was still okay. Uraraka then floated her jacket to the other side and attacked Bakugo from behind.

But Bakugo was quick enough to react, he created an explosion that made Uraraka roll over the ground. You hissed, that must've hurt.

Bakugo then blasted another explosion right into her face. You were now even more worried. Even so, there was nothing wrong with what Bakugo was doing.

Uraraka then came from behind and tried to attack Bakugo, but Bakugo was quick he blasted an explosion again. Bakugo then kept making explosions, not giving mercy at all. "Uraraka continues to attack without a rest...but this is..." Present Mic said, sweatdropping.

Then someone screamed at Bakugo, "Hey, you really want to be a hero? If you're so much stronger than her, hurry up and push her out of the bounds." Someone from the crowd said. Bakugo didn't listen and kept making explosions.

"Stop having fun while hurting a girl!" The same person pretested. "That's right!" A girl from the crowd said. Now that really pissed you off. "He's getting booed by the audience, but honestly, I agree with the--" Present Mic said, but was cut off.

"Hey! Aren't you a pro Hero? If Bakugo was fighting a villain do you expect him to go easy? No! So just shut up and watch. Bakugo is on guard because he knows what Uraraka is capable of, he knows she's strong! and besides Mr. Cemetoss will be stopping any scum moves, so sit your asses down and let the match continue. Or you know what just return your asses to your home!" You screamed so loud the whole stadium can hear. 

Your classmates looked at you with shocked faces, including Bakugo and Uraraka. Then Aizawa spoke. "L/n's right. Are you a pro hero? How many years have you been a pro? If you really mean that, then just go home. Go and look for information on changing careers. Bakugo is on guard because he acknowledges the strength of his opponent, who has come far. he is trying his best to win, and that's why he's not holding back." Aizawa said. 

Then they all finally shut up. "L/n..." Midoriya muttered. You smiled at him reassuring you're fine. 

You're eyes then widen at the sight of the broken cement floating on the top. "Oh my gosh." You muttered. She then released the cement, causing it to fall. You were so worked up over watching this match. Uraraka then ran up to Bakugo and prepared to attack but was stopped by Bakugo who made an explosion stopping the debris from falling. From the explosion, a strong force of  wind was made.

Uraraka was laying on the ground but was still okay. Uraraka then stood up. Bakugo then ran up to her preparing for the attack and so did Uraraka but then Uraraka lost balance because of lack of energy. She fell to the ground. "Uraraka...You did the best you could do." You mumbled, smiling.

"Uraraka has fallen down!" Present Mic said. Midnight then checked Uraraka. "Uraraka is now incapacitated. Bakugo advances to the second round." Midnight informed.

Everyone cheered and clapped.