Something felt wrong (Chapter 26)

-Previously-

As the song ended you smiled at yourself. "Wow, L/n!" Denki exclaimed catching you in surprise. "Huh?" You asked. "You were singing out loud you dumbass," Bakugo said. "Oh." You said looking away and facing the window. "Sorry." You said. They just smiled.

We then arrive. You hopped out of the bus. A female voice then entered. "Lock on with this sparkling gaze!" One said. "Cute, cat and stinger!" The other than said. "Wild, wild...Pussycats!" The two females exclaimed. "What an entrance." You said.

Midoriya then started rambling about them.

This was it...The start of the training camp. And something felt wrong.

-Present Time-

"We're going to walk our way...that far?!" You yelled. "It's 9:30 am now...if you're fast, I'd say about noon." The pink one said. "Damn it!" Kirishima yelled. "Let's go!" Mina said. "Back to the bus, Hurry!" Kirishima said as the others try to enter the bus but fail. 

"No lunch for those that don't make it by 12:30." The pink one said. 

"I'm sorry everyone...the training camp, has just started," Aizawa informed. Then we fall to the ground as we were pushed by the dirt. You look at your heels. "If I knew about this I would've worn my rubber shoes..." You muttered "Oh well." You shrugged it off as you got up. 

"You have three hours. Come to the faculty on your own!" The blue one said. "You'll have to get through the beast's forest." She added as you looked at the forest. "The beast's forest?!" Midoriya asked.

"That name sounds like It's straight from dragon quest." 

"U.A does things like this a bit too much," Jirou said. "L/n! I didn't notice you were wearing heels. How did you sneak those in?!" Uraraka exclaimed. "I made a mistake trying to stick them in. My brain told me not to but my heart told me to. Follow your brain." You said disappointed in yourself. 

Uraraka sweatdropped. 

Mineta then ran behind a tree. "Probably gonna do the number one now." You muttered. Until a creature appeared in front of him. "What!" Denki and Sero yelled. "Oh shit." You mumbled. "A beast!" Denki and Sero yelled. 

Until Midoriya grabbed Mineta and saved him from being squashed. 'U. A is crazy!' You exclaimed. 'It's dirt so how can I control it...' you thought. 'wait...but the dirt technically alive...right?' you thought. 

You then hum as it looks over to your direction not controlled by you. "Ah shit." You said as you started running away from it. You started swinging from branch to branch. You then see a broken tree. You tried to carry it as you threw it over the monster. It didn't do much but it was enough time to run away. 

You then hear an explosion behind you. "Be careful you brat!" Bakugo yelled. "Thanks!" You thanked him and you climbed up a tree and grabbed some vines. You then made a loop big enough to capture the monster. You threw the vine as it landed on its neck. You pulled the vine as it became tight. 

It twisted its neck as its head fell off. "Ah geez," You winced. 

You then untied the vine from the monster as you climbed back up to place the vine on the tree to grab another set of vines. You then tied the vines to the trees for the monsters to trip. The monsters came and tripped as expected. You then tied them up together with a long vine. 

You then see a dragon, you climbed to the very highest branch as you took the right timing and jumped on its back. It was now trying to get you off but you maintained balance. You tied the vine on its neck so you can control which direction it moves. "L/n!" Uraraka exclaimed. "Heck yeah!" You yelled.