Chapter Five

Harry kept his word, so I'm lying on his bed watching Ghostbusters while he's currently working on the project. I can't help but look over at him from time to time.

"Hey, so my mom gets off work at the hospital in about an hour, so I was wondering if you wanted me to introduce you to her so she's not all like, 'Why is there some random stranger here?'" Harry says while typing something into the computer.

"Yeah, sure. I didn't know that your mom worked at the hospital. Mine does as well."

"Yeah, she's the head surgeon, and my dad owns the country club."

So that's how he's so rich. Of course, his dad owns a country club. What a surprise.

I finish up the movie while I wait for his mom to get home. Harry did a decent amount with the project, but he did get a little distracted watching the movie.

His mom eventually comes home, and he introduces me to her. She's super sweet and looks so much like Harry. Now I know where he gets his looks from. Her name's Anne, and she has long brown hair with beautiful blue eyes. She has such a bubbly personality, which is totally opposite of Harry's chill and mellow personality.

"Wanna go swimming? I need a break from all that work I did," Harry says while we walk up the stairs to his room.

"Please, you were watching the movie half the time. But sure, I don't have a bathing suit, though."

"Hey, no, I got a lot done. I only watched the movie when I needed a brain break, and you can just wear one of mine."

We go up to Harry's room, and he hands me one of his bathing suits that's dark blue and has anchors on it. I put it on, and it's huge, so I have to tie the strings real tight to get them to stay up.

I walk out of the bathroom, and Harry takes a look at me and laughs.

"What?" I say defensively.

"It's so big," he says, laughing.

"That's what she said," I mumble.

"Be quiet," Harry says, laughing even harder.

"Or he or them. We don't judge," I add on.

Harry puts his bathing suit on, and we head out to the pool. It's huge and has color-changing lights that Harry sets to blue. There's also a hot tub with the jets running and lights as well that are set on pink. The light of the moon reflects onto the black-colored tile that surrounds the pool.

I'm in utter shock. I saw a little bit of the pool when I was here last time, but not all of it.

We set our towels down on the patio chairs and make our way over to the pool.

"Wow, this is amazing," I say, dipping my feet into the water to test the temperature. "The water is ni..." I'm cut off by the feeling of two hands pressing against my back, pushing me into the pool. Thankfully, the water feels good, or else he would have been dead.

"Really, you asshole," I say after coming up from the water. I flip my hair out of my face and stare at Harry. He's standing on the edge where he just pushed me. His abs look amazing, and his body is just perfect. He looks so good from this angle. I mean, he looks good from every angle, but this one—this one is just perfection.

Harry breaks my thoughts as he jumps into the pool, splashing water all over me.

"You're a dick, you know that, right?" I say as soon as Harry pops up out of the water.

"Yeah, I know. Wanna race?"

"Sure," I say, walking to the front of the pool, Harry following.

We get set, and Harry counts down. We both take off under the water, swimming as fast as we can. We both reach the other end of the pool at the exact same time.