Chapter 1: Going To High School

Well, what can I say?

Hi, it's Eddy here again. This is my, um.... eighth recording? Ok, I lost track. But today I'm going to high school for the 5th week with Alex and Natalie. Wei Kang didn't make it into our school, but we still contact him everyday. We're in Parker Middle School, a school in Wakefield, which is somewhere in America. The food's good, the teachers are nice, and the lockers actually work. All in all, school is good. Except for two things.

One thing that's bad is I now have to deal with Jack Sullivan once more, and after our encounter, dance-off, and water fight in Leo World, we did not like being in the same class. At all. Well, it wasn't that bad.

So, today, Alex, Natalie and I walked past the school gates and into the large hallway. We were discussing Alex's new parody business, as well as what happened to Regis because we found no body. Then...

The second thing arrived.

Shiloh swaggered down the hallway looking at her phone. She was the school's TikTok queen, and posted fortnightly YouTube videos about gaming. Now, don't get me wrong. I love gaming and I have nothing against TikTok. But the last time I played a game with her, it went someone like this:

Two weeks ago...

ME: YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED MERCY!! OR AT LEAST ANY KIND OF SUPPORT!!

SHILOH: IF YOU LIKE MERCY SO MUCH, WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HER?!

Well, there you go.

Anyway, we tried to avoid her, but she noticed us.

SHILOH: Hey, Eddy! You wanna play- oops, lose another game?

ME: Oh, come on. We all know it was your fault.

SHILOH: Ugh, whatever. Natalie, you look nice! Or at least 1% nicer than your old tacky self. Oh, and... um, hi Alex.

Did I mention there was a 67% chance that Shiloh had a crush on Alex?

ALEX: Hey, Shiloh. 

ME: What do you want, Shiloh?

SHILOH: Nothing, just came to complain about your dork squad. They are so in my way.

ME: Say what you want about me, but you don't insult my friends. Oh, and by the way, I suppose you were directing that at Alex too?

Shiloh looked flustered for a second, then stomped away to homeroom.

NATALIE: Nice play back there.

ME: No biggie.

ALEX: How did mentioning me make Shiloh leave, though?

Natalie and I giggled. Alex was so clueless.

ME: Ok, see you, Alex. Homeroom starts in 3 minutes.

ALEX: Alright, bye!

Natalie and I walked over to class 2.03.