Chapter 4: I'm a Zombie Expert

Natalie drove the bus into an old abandoned alley and stopped it. She walked in front of everyone.

NATALIE: So. We're stuck in the middle of nowhere, my boyfriend might be a zombie, and our most powerful friend is missing, possibly a zombie.

Most people knew about Eddy's special skills, except everyone we didn't mention in the previous chapters. Not including Shiloh, Lily and Wei Lyn. So Natalie explained everything to them.

LILY: I didn't know Eddy could do that.

WEI LYN: Me neither. After Nico...

Lily glared at Wei Lyn, but it was too late.

ALEX: Woah woah woah, how do you know Nico?

LILY: Fine. Wei-Lyn and I knew him from his disguise mission to replace Eddy.

NATALIE: You're his duo girlfriends?!

WEI-LYN: Well, I guess so.

JACK: Now, now. Calm down, everyone. I'm obviously the zombie expert here, so this is exactly what we should do.

ALEX: Fine, let monsieur Easily Tricked handle the zombies. 

JACK: Let's all form a small group and go explore. Of, like, 6.

NATALIE: That's a terrible idea!

ZOEY: I dunno. I think it's ok. I volunteer!

Lola from 2.07, Tristan from 2.01, Leroy from 4.12, Zoey, Alex and Nicki from 1.09 volunteered.

NATALIE: While Zombie Expert stays behind safe...

JACK: You're just mad because this idea will work.

They waited for about 3 hours. Sunset came and went. They didn't return. Everyone started doubting Jack.

Then, at nightfall, Alex staggered into the bus with an unconscious body on his back. Then a battered and bruised Nicki came in. People waited for everyone else. No one else came.

NATALIE: This idea will work, eh?

Meanwhile, Shiloh landed in a dumpster. 

SHILOH: Ew! This is not good for my image.

Then she realized she had bigger problems. 

For example, the unconscious body on her body. 

SHILOH: No no no no no-

She then remembered everything. The zombie apocalypse, her hanging off a bar, and me jumping to save her.

SHILOH: Eddy?

Something slipped out from my jacket pocket. I had even saved her phone.

She was about to cry. Then she heard a voice: Psst!

SHILOH: Who's there?

???: Like you don't know me.

Then a figure stepped from the shadows.

WEI KANG: Well, then, seeing that my best friend overexerted himself saving his worst enemy from the zombie apocalypse, it's time to get going to somewhere safe, right?

SHILOH: Who's gonna save us? You're not an option - too scrawny. 

WEI KANG: Not me, Miss High And Mighty. Her.

And Carmen Sandiego stepped into the light, grabbed everyone and grappling-hooked them to the nearest roof top.