Prologue

A few days had passed since the Overhaul fight had happened, and right now Izuku was on his way to go to the US.

Why?

Because his father worked there. That's all he was told by him. Each year he would eagerly wait for him to call him, and they would talk about what all they'd do together when they meet, and today was the day all this would turn into reality.

Izuku left a note for... well obviously the explosive Katsuki Bakugo. 

'Where to put those CDs? Ah fuck it, it's not like Kacchan would open that, would he?' he thought as he picked up his suitcase and walked to the UA gates. After he bid farewell to All Might and sat in the cab, a thought came into his mind.

'DID I LEAVE THAT BAG ON THE BED?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo Katsuki was fuming.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING DEKU?" he yelled as he burst into the common room.

"Why? What happened now?" asked Mina as she groaned.

"THAT FUCKING NERD TOOK MY SPECIAL HOTSAUCE!"

"... What's the issue?" asked Sero confused.

"IT. WAS. A FUCKING. LIMITED. EDITION. SIGNED. BY. GORDON. FUCKING. RAMSAY!" seethed Bakugo through clenched teeth.

"Oh... and?" 

Bakugo, not being able to take anymore just blasted him.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING DONUT!"

He then rushed to Izuku's room as the others rushed behind him.

"BAKUGO! Calm down," yelled Ochako.

"STOP TRYING TO SAVE YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND ROUND FACE!" he yelled as he literally blasted the door off the hinge, only to find the room empty as Todoroki rushed inside and picked the note on the table.

"Bakugo, looks like he's going out of the country and he has asked you not to touch anything," he said as he read the letter.

 Mina meanwhile was looking around the room.

"Wow... he's got a nice room," she said as she noticed a guitar, a music system, a few posters of heroes, and some hero merch.

"Wait are those CDs?" she asked as she saw a half-open bag on the bed.

'FUCK HE DIDN'T HIDE THEM!' thought two people at the same time as Mina looked at others for a second and then grabbed it and ran.

"EVERYONE MEET ME IN THE COMMON ROOM!" she yelled as Iida literally screamed 'PRIVACY!'