Chapter 3

"So let me get this clear... we are here to listen to music?" asked Mic confused as he looked at Nezu. Right now, Class A, Class B, Mei, and Shinso were sitting there along with the staff.

"Yes. And since Shinso kun is joining 1 A after Mineta was expelled and Hatsume san is close to both classes they'll join us," said Nezu as Aizawa walked in with Eri.

"Now that our special guest is here, let's start," said Nezu and he hit play.

"So the second song of the EP. Well, now this will explain why the name of the EP is Loverbois. Before I go ahead, here are a few things. I don't think of Uraraka as just a friend, I'd go as far as to say I love her, so yeah. And there's a thing about her that bugs me. Like I get irritated a lot."

"W-what is it?" asked Ochako nervously, a little scared of the answer.

"THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW FUCKING FLAWLESS SHE IS! She's always going around like 'I'm not slim like other girls', 'I'm not as strong as others', 'I am not as pretty as others', BULLSHIT! Anyways, I've written some more tracks about this, but since this only contains one song each, here's one I recently wrote. Treasure, because that's what she is."

Others were by now smiling so wide that their jaws ached while Ochako blushed 50 shades of red.

Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, baby (attention, baby)
I got to tell you a little something about yourself (self)
You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you a sexy lady (sexy lady)
But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else (else)

"Ooh, he called you sexy," teased Mina and Toru as other girls giggled.

"He really likes you Kero," commented Tsuyu as Ochako started floating around with her face in her hands.

"AAH! COME DOWN URARAKA!" yelled Kaminari as Sero shot a tape at her bringing her down.

"Let's continue the song," said Aizawa irritated. Internally however he was smiling.

I know that you don't know it
But you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
(Oh, oh) oh, girl I'm gonna show you
When you're mine, oh, mine (mine, oh, mine)

"HE WANTS TO MAKE YOU HIS!"

"SHUT UP TOKAGE!"

Treasure, that is what you are
Honey, you're my golden star
You know you can make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
Oh, oh, oh

"HE CALLED YOU HONEY!" yelled Mina happily.

"CAN YOU ALL STOP INTERRUPTING IN BETWEEN EVERY VERSE?"

Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl
You should be smiling (you should be smiling)
A girl like you should never look so blue (blue)
You're everything I see in my dreams
I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true (true)I know that you don't know it
But you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
(Oh, oh) oh girl I'm gonna show you
When you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)Treasure, that is what you are
Honey, you're my golden star
You know you can make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
Oh, oh, oh
You are my treasure, you are my treasure
You are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you are
You are my treasure, you are my treasure
You are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you are
Treasure, that is what you are (you are my treasure)
Honey, you're my golden star (you are my treasure)
You know you can make my wish come true (you are my treasure)
If you let me treasure you (you are my treasure)
Oh, oh, oh