Chapter 6

After the song that was just played, everyone took a few minute break.

"I wish Deku kun didn't ever even think of even doing that," Ochako told Tsuyu who was sitting next to her to comfort her.

"Well, he didn't have you back then, did he?" said Shoto as he popped next to them.

"Ah, Todoroki Chan, Kero. Yes, I agree, he now has you Uraraka chan, so just don't worry. I am pretty sure he is at the top of the world when around you," Tsuyu said causing Ochako to blush while tears still flowed down her face.

"Oh, he never stops talking about her," Shoto said with a small, barely noticeable smirk as Ochako blushed a little more.

As for Kaminari, he was sitting next to Bakugo.

"... I assume you're aware of what I did," said Bakugo surprisingly calmly. Since the start of the second song, no one had seen him look up, and his face was always hidden by his hair.

"... It would be a lie if I said no," Kaminari calmly replied.

"Then why are you here? Go ahead, call me a monster, a villain, a fucking failure of a human," he said as Kaminari saw a drop of tear fall on the ground.

"... You've changed, Bakugo. Izuku was the first to acknowledge that, and I had to as well..." Kaminari said with a sigh.

"Stop beating yourself up, Bakugo. He forgave you," Kaminari added when he got no reply.

"That's... that's what I hate it. T-that damn nerd... I always pretended that I was strong, but... but he was actually the stronger one. He was the one who stood up for others even though he himself was weak, he was the one who was able to forgive others, he was the one who helped others even if it went unnoticed..." Bakugo said as his voice started to crack.

"Each day... he would come early, he would clean the board, he would prepare the stuff so that the class could run smoothly, and I would somehow get the credit. He would make sure that the work was easier for the very same fucking teacher who looked down upon him, who discriminated against him, without looking for acknowledgment. While I would just be hungry for credit so I could show off..."

"But then, you would go on to get into UA, protect others during the USJ, actually motivate others by making them angry, yell at Todoroki for not giving his all, cooperate with Izuku during the test against All Might, save the I-Island with everyone, not give in when you were kidnapped by LoV, and even work with us during the License exam. You are actually moving forward Bakugo. Now stop worrying about something you can't change. Get over your ego and try to move forward with everyone, okay Kachan?" said Kaminari, adding the last part teasingly.

"Heh... I'll kill you the next time you call me that, dunce face."

"Will you?"

"... You're annoying," Bakugo said with a chuckle looking up.

"Alright everyone, let's get back to listening to music," Nezu said as everyone went back to their seats, with Kaminari sitting next to Jirou.

"Are you fine Bakubro? Your eyes look really red," Kirishima asked and Bakugo just smiled.

"Shut up and sit Shitty Hair," Bakugo told him as he grinned.

"Alright, I hope the next song is a little cheerful."

"Alright, enough with the sad types. Now let's move on to something I wish I could say to my four-year-old self. Though it's explicit, so maybe not. But this is what I felt when reality dawned upon me. Here is my next song, Fight Back."