𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

9AM
I'm in my room playing with my toys. I'm hearing my parents fighting and arguing in the kitchen ,its a normal day.

10AM .
oh and I'm carly, im 10 years old and I live with 2 irresponsible adults. they're annoying. and this is not a story this is the reality I'm more responsible than them !

12AM
-Carly ! come down to eat ! my mom told me

-im coming ! I reply ,while I go down stairs I feel someone behind me so I turn around and I see nothing. maybe it was the YouTube video of last night? i dont know, I'm down the stairs.

My house is sometimes very creepy but you have to deal with it. I'm sitting at my place ,in the kitchen there are many dolls ,my mom told me that if you break them you have bad luck and a spirit comes and haunt you ,I dont really believe it but I guess she wants to try .

4PM

oh gosh no it's the "we can eat whatever we want hour" I like to hide before they tell me to come or I just get out by my window if it's not locked tho. so I decide to hide in my closet maybe I'll find Narnia.

-CAAAAARLYYY ITS TIME TO EAT. my dad said

I take out my head out of the closet ; -Im not hungry thank you.

-alright it's like you want. he left the stairs to go somewhere in the house .

7PM
I hate when its almost time to go to bed. 'cause I have to stay alone at night.

I'm not eating dinner tonight I'm not hungry at all i think I'm gonna be sick.

anyways i have a phone that my parents gave me so if i have a problem when they're at work i can call them isn't that cool ? so i stay on my phone obviously.

9PM

oh shi- oh no. they're gonna go. I dont want them to.

-Carly! we're going to go ! my dad and my mom told me

-uuum..al- NO! I'm sick I'm really sick I need someone for me only tonight..

-Ugh alright I guess I'll stay here. my dad said

-ok ill go bye sweetie bye carly! and she goes and close the door behind her .
my dad comes to my room and open the door

-alright 'ly what's up ? he told me

- I dont know I just dont feel well. I said

- you need some sleep so just take a nap.

- ok ? I take my plushies and go to my bed. Alright I'm all set .

- great ! I'm gonna watch some TV (it's not true he's gonna sleep but anyways) call if you need something. he goes and close the door and goes in his room.

10PM

I can't sleep.
I feel like someone is watching me from behind my door .
I'm hearing my name behind that door.
I better hide.
I'm telling my plushies (just in case) that they didn't see me hide .
I'm gonna hide...under my bed.

-HIDE OR NOT I'M COMING! someone say . I dont recognize this voice. I locked my door too bad tho.

-Caaarlyyy open the door I'm not gonna do anything I just WANNA PLAYYY. he tells and I feel like he's crying,I dont want to hear him crying so. Should I open the door? no I wouldn't do this no.

-if you open the door I'll give you more time to hide ! he says

dude ? no thanks . I'm taking my phone that I left on my side table and I'm sending a message to my dad " dad please help " . it's not sending fu- come on.
               am I gonna die tonight ?