𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

1AM
I cant sleep. why cant I sleep ? I think because he's still here. okay I'm up.

-H-hello ?
-OH HI THERE CARLY YOU FINALLY SPEAK I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE !
-U-um I'm sorry but..who are you ?
-I'm bunny! I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU SINCE FOREEEEEVER.
-you kinda sound creepy bunny..does my parents hear you ?
-nope absolutely not nobody except you hear me ! ISN'T THIS NICE ? YOU HAVE BUNNY JUST FOR YOU !
-but wait why ?
-you see carly there are some questions which doesn't have an answer ..NOW GO OUT AND PLAY WITH ME OPEN THE DOOR !
he starts shaking the door really hard .

-Why dont you want to play with other kids ?
-because I decided to play with you ! and you cant escape until you play with...ME !
- so once I played with you all of this will be  ...done ?
- OF COURSE ! NOW GO OUT AND PLAY!
- alright alright I'll go hide if you count outside of the house !
- deal ! he runs to the door and close it .IM COUNTING TO 50 ALRIGHT?
-you have 3minutes to find me .
-OOOKAY!

I'm getting out of my bed
-1...2..3
unlock my door and going downstairs, wow he's a giant rabbit ? that's why he's called bunny ! I have to take a pic of him .. fuck I dont have my phone !

- 16...18..20

I'm just behind him oh wow ! I'm taling the keys and locking  the front door where he's standing

-23 ..27...32 ....

now I have to lock the back door hey but he's cheating ? alright locked the door .
now I have to run to my room ; I'm running.

- 43 ..47...50 ! HIDE OR NOT IM COMMING !

I'm in my room i locked the door , my window is locked everything is alright, now I'm under my bed ,I have my phone .

-CARLY OPEN THE DOOR ! oh the garden is  opened!

shit I forgot to lock it.

2AM

he's in the house now , searching for me imagine if I  didn't close my room oh god no.

-caaaarlyyy. hes knocking at the door. OPEN IT FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND ! PLEAAAASE .

10AM

I woke up an hour ago . I didn't sleep all night , well I couldn't! its was too hard I was top scared. I hope tonight it wont be that horrible .
I'll stay in my room all day i really have to play with him for ending this ? I'm not doing it. absolutely not. well I could hide under my parents bed ? I dont know I should think about it later .

11AM

-hey dad have you heard something tonight ?
-nope nothing at all why ? are the neighbors doing something ?
- no absolutely not I was just wondering..I think it was just in my imagination..
-if you say so ? today we're going to the store wanna come with ?
-no thank you .
- it's like you want tho.
- I said no thank you.
- alright alright .

2PM

- we're going see you later ! my mom said
- see ya!

she close the door , I'm alone.

I'm calling jake..

-Hey carly what's up ?
- hi jake! I'm alone in my house and I just wanted to call you just so I dont feel alone
- oh I see ...wanna hang out ?
ℴ𝓊𝓉
- uhh no thanks! my parents told me that I wasn't allowed to go out ..sorry .
- it's ok we can just talk here tho.

it's been 2hours that we're on call .

4PM
- I'm hearing someone shut it.
I'm coming closer to the door .. im looking under the door and putting my phone beside me ..rabbit foots..oh fuck no.
I'm locking the door and sitting in front of it
whispering to my phone
-jake please dont make any noise ..
- why ?
- I'll explain later ..
the call ends 

-Caaarlyyy it's your bestie ! Bunny ! I know where you are so OPEN THE DOOR ! I'm not going to hurt you did you know ?OPEN IT I. WANNA. PLAAAAAY. he says while he starts crying .

I shouldn't answer. but who the fuck is he ? why does he has to follow me everytime ? and how does he come in if I close all the doors and the windows? I dont wanna know.
7PM
My parents are home, I can hear him running and once my parents tell my name,he dissapeared.
I thought I was going to die this afternoon.