Abused Camilo 2

As they were eating, Jake would pinch Camilo if he eat too fast, too slow or eating too much or even talking too much and that didn't go unnoticed by Dolores.

Every time jake would pinch Camilo would flinch, and Dolores would start at camilo and side eye jake.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after dinner <3

after they're done eating Camilo went to take everyone plates to go wash them, but when it came to Mirabel she whispered that she wanted him in her room after his done doing the dishes.

he just responded with a nod and left to go wash the table after he finished washing the dished he made his way upstairs he was about to walk straight to mirabel room, but something made him stop when he hear yelling in abuela's room he got curious and went to check if thing were ok, but as he got closer the yelling were getting louder as he reach to the door he could hear abuela and JAKE.

what were they doing together as he walk in the room to see if everything as ok

Camilo'pov

As i walked in abuela's room, i could see abuela and jake looking like they were about to kill each other, so i asked.

"Is everything ok here?"

They both nodded and jake dragged me out of the room to my room, but i pulled away, so now we were standing in the hallway close to my room.

"Why are you stop we gotta talk." Jake said holding my arm tight and that was definitely going to leave a bruise.

"I can't, i have to go see mirabel she needs me" i said pulling my arm harshly away from him.

"I really couldn't give two fucks, your going to talk to her after our talk, do you get?

I sighed and nodded amd started walking to my room with jake behind.

But when we passed mirabel room she suddenly opened the door, and lord how much i love you i thought. I smiled at her wacee

"oh hey Camilo are you coming, remember that i need to talk about something, oh and hey! Jake" she said waving at him while smiling

"hi Mirabel~" Jake said in a flirty way

"Umm ok.. sooo Could i take Camilo from you for a sec, i need to talk to him?" Mirabel said a bit uncomfortable

"fine, but i need to talk too you after Camilo" jake said and left to go to my room.

As i walked in her room i closed the door and sat down on her bed as she stayed standing up.

"So what's up?" I asked while looking at her.

"The real question is what's up with you and your boyfriend?" My eyes widen and i let out a nervous chuckle

"Umm.. what do you mean?"

"You know damn well what i mean, i saw how he pinched you when were eating" she said glaring at me

"Don't worry about it ok?"

"If you say so.."

"What if we hangout huh? How does that sound?"

"Omg yes! I gotta talk to you about-"

And at thar we spend hours talking ahout everything the whole day making me forget about jake and all the problems i had.

-time skip to it's been 2 weeks-
Third person pov

it has been about 2 weeks and Camilo was just tired of his relationship with Jake, and with Abuela, Mirabel and Dolores, telling him to end things with him, he thought today was the way so he invited jake pver and now they werr in Camilo'

Camilo- hey babe, can we talk

Jake- ugh, what do u want

Camilo- i want to break up

Jake- WHAT NO NEVER YOU WILL STAY WITH ME

camilo-n-no i don't want to be with you

Jake- well, if it's or last time seeing each other, i should give u a little punishment

Camilo- n-no s-stop

as Jake start to beat him up and touching him where he was supposed too and Camilo who was crying so hard and screaming Dolores name, but nobody came after him getting r*ped and beat up Jake left the house at the same moment Dolores and Luisa came Luisa took Jake and start to beat him up and Dolores ran to Camilo's room as she open the door he saw Camilo naked bruise all over his body she ran to him and hugged him about a minute or 2 she let go and left the room, so he could dress up so after that he went outside his room to look for her Miami as he walk out of his room he saw abuela Luisa his Miami,mirabel,rosa(Jake's mom) and Jake...

As go downstairs he felt Jake's glare into him but decided to ignore it he could hear Jake's mom yell at him for what he did to him, and he had to go say sorry after that day he didn't see Jake anymore, and now he was the sunshine of the tow again.

Hey guys thank for reading sorry for the late update but yes i'm still alive

bye i'm out✌