Why me ?

TW : SA (not to much tho)

got request by @midnightfalldown but the idea come from @WayT0ManyFand0ms

                                                                                  -

                                                                                  -

                                                                                  -

                                                                                    -

                                                                                      -

                                                                                       -

                                                                                      -

                                                                                       -

                                                                                        - 

Camilo POV :

As i  was leaning  on the wall of someone house eyes close. i felt someone tap shoulder i slowly open my eyes and saw someone i didn't know but looked like he was in his 20s, he didn't seem old he had black hair, he was really tall and strong but he  gave some type of weird vibe but it was probably nothing . 

i smiled at him and did a small wave " oh-! hello do you need anything" i said srill smiling, but, he got closer to me which made me a bit uncomfable but i din't say anything. 

he waved back and smiled " i just wnted to ask about your gift? If that's ok with you of course!' 

I shook my head as a yes and got a bit excited since not alot of  people really  about it. "yea of course you can ask any question" 

3rd person pov 

Everything was going good until he started asking weird question.

 "Can you change a certain part of your body"

"Umm... yea of course" i said changing my hair into mirabel before shifting in to my own 

"Alright alright instresting.., so  when you shapeshift do you change all of your body, even under your clothes." And that when my heart droped.  I start to look around me but  nobody was there 

"Umm... sorry, i'm not comfortable answering that question."

"Camilo just answer the question  its no that hard." He said while getting closer to him. 

"As i said i would not answer that question, its making me unconfortable, i would answer any question you want, but it has to be normal, but this question you're asking is a little weird sorry." he took a tep back but the man got closer.

"So is that a yes!"  He said  like he hit the jackpot.

" So does that mean you feel this when you shapeshift"  i was confused at first but when he starte rubbing my thigh my eyes widen before smacking his hand away.

"what the hell!  sir, could you please stop!, i think im going to leave " he  tried to walk away but the man quickly grabed his arm pinned him against the wall.

"Why are you tring to leave? im not done with my question...that kinda rude if u can't tell." The said bring his face close to the other scared boy. 

"NOT IF YOU'RE TRYING TO DO SOME WEIRD THING ON ME" camilo screamed  trying to push the man away from him.

"don't scream at me, you little brat" the man said and forcefully kissed him as the other boy was pushing and kicking trying to get a way from him. 

he fully kicked him in his man's part. he then took off not caring how he looked him nor how hard he was crying he just needed to go back home.