Ch 3

He ran through the twists and turns of the castle, knowing well where to find both of his uncles. He stopped at the giant door of the kitchen. He quietly walked on tip toe to scare the head chef who was standing with both of his hands on his waist looking distressed.

" Uncle Jimine..," he shouted, making the said person jump and turn around.

" Oh my god Wonwoo, you scared me," Jimin says, rubbing his chest to calm down.

Wonwoo chuckled, " Uncle, you look stressed, what happened?"

" Jungkook and Taehyung have fought for some silly reason and I don't know what to do?"

" Jimine, it wasn't a silly reason. He just can't control himself," the new deep voice of Taehyung coming into the kitchen was heard.

" Yeah, definitely. Fighting over who eats whose cookies is surely a grown-up thing," Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

" But Jimine, I told him the cookies on the right are mine and his were on the left," Taehyung tried to reason.

" Stop, I don't want to get involved in it too," Jimin sighs, " So, Wonwoo what brings you here," he continued.

" I want to ask you something," Wonwoo told him and both hummed, shifting their full attention towards the younger one. " Why do you both marry uncle Jungkook?" The younger one asks, " Isn't it better to marry a girl?" He continued and both older smiled at him.

" Yes, it was better for us to marry a lady. That's what society thinks and tells everyone. But the rules of society aren't applied to love. Love is a very beautiful thing and society is afraid of this. Love can make you do anything for anyone. Love is that wonderful feeling that everyone should feel. We both fell in love with your uncle, that's why we married him," Jimin and Taehyung smiled as they answered him.

Their relationship was something to be written down in history, not only they marry same sex but they were in poly relationship. In the time when only few come out, these three have been strong enough to show the world their love. All the pressure, insecurities and judging stares but they choose what they felt, they choose their heart and they were happy with it. Their love gives them the power to stand against everything in this world. Their path was never easy and they got loads of judges and taunts but they prove themselves and fight for their love. Now because of them many have the courage to come out and choose their happiness.

"But what about the people?" The younger one asked.

" Wonwoo, love gives you the power to fight back all the people and never ever think what others will think. Do what is right for you and your loved ones, ok," Jimin explained as he ruffled Wonwoo's hair.

" I wish I can be as strong as you, uncle Jimine," he chuckled.

" But what's with these sudden questions about love, huh?" Taehyung asks, wiggling his eyebrows making a pink tint appear on Wonwoo's cheeks.

" Today he got jealous for the first time," a new voice interrupted them and the muscular commander came in with a smile on his face.

" Uncle Jungkook, please…," Wonwoo whined, making the three laugh at him. Ruffling Wonwoo's hair Jungkook then moves to Taehyung and hugs him, " I'm sorry, Tae. It was my fault, I shouted at you and made you sad. Please forgive me," he whisper but enough for everyone to hear.
Taehyung tightens the hug, " It's ok, I was being childish. Please, forgive me too." They both smile and exchange a quick peck turning to a smiling Jimin. They both extended their hand and pulled Jimin in for a hug, three enjoying each other's love and warmth.

Wonwoo smiles at his uncles and swiftly leaves the kitchen for them to enjoy their time. 

He sat in the garden, the only place he felt safe, going through his feelings. He kept thinking about the prince who made him feel butterflies. He loves the time he spends with the prince and now he gets jealous when someone is with him. He kept thinking and thinking what these feelings are and in the end his heart whispered, Love. He blush thinking about it, he was in love with the prince. 

Date: 1 April 2022

Hello
I'm just here to post, so that this story can grow😊