Cingulomania (Izana)

(im too lazy to add borders for my chapters so no mroe borders)
(UPADATE I DIDNT ADD A PICTURE FOR ISANA -KAGE)

Izana's POV

Y/N was laying beside me as we were watching the stars. Each of them were shining at their own brightness. Some stars were big, some were small. Some were very bright, some not as bright. Personally each star is different and perfect no matter how different they are.

But the one star that shined most was Y/N, I glanced at her smiling at her sweet soft face. She was smiling brightly while admiring the stars. Oh how I would tell her that she shines out of the hundreds of stars we are currently under.

I want to tell her how beautiful she is. Every minute I have the need to let her know she's extraordinary beautiful, and nothing would change my mind.

"Look at that star Izana!" She lifted her arm and pointed to the star she was referring to.

"It reminds me of you because your eyes are just as beautiful as that star."

Her compliment suddenly made me blush. I wasn't expecting those words to ever leave her mouth. I loved whenever she compliments me, but I never would've thought that she thinks of me as beautiful.

"Oh really?"

"Yea.."

Y/N's smile suddenly dropped and she turned her head towards my direction.

"Are you really gonna fight Toman?"

"Y/N I told you not to bring this up"

"I know.. but what if something happens to you and I'm not there?"

"I assure you nothing bad will happen to me. You know I'm super duper strong!"

I tried comforting and telling her that Tenjiku would not lose without a fight. She was not convinced of my safety.

"You know Mikey is strong as hell Izana. I don't want you to end up getting hurt."

"Are you doubting my strength?"

Y/N is my everything but I hate how much she doubts my strength because of how fragile looking I am. Even though she knows I'm not physically fragile.

"no... I just- nevermind..." She suddenly sat up and sitting in place, having her hand on her chin thinking for a few seconds. Her eyes looked into mine and frowned. That look in her eyes begged for me to cancel the fight with Toman. But my plan was to originally get rid of Mikey for good.

I would do anything that makes Y/N happy, and I would gladly call of the fight if it was any other gang. But this is my only chance to overthrow Mikey.

"Mikey needs to suffer. I need to kill him." I whispered as I stared blankly into the stars.

"Hey Izana.."

"Hmm?" Y/N's voice ripping me out of my thoughts.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Of course...anything for you."

"... This is really embarrassing..."

I sat up and grasped her hands into mine. "I'm sure whatever you are going to say is not embarrassing."

"Can you promise me... that we will get married in the future."

Her face was flushed deep red as my cheeks began to hue a light pink.

"You... want to marry me...?"

"... Yea..."

"We can get married right now!"