mamihlapinatapai (mikey)

(this is not a continuation to the other mikey oneshot; ong this is so cringe)

(omg im finally writing again #baffled#flabbergasted)

For obvious reasons you were better than everyone. Of course you are. Everyone is jealous of you for how beautiful you are. The way your body is shaped, the features on your face. There's no person who is better than you. Why wouldn't girls be jealous of you?

Every girl in your school wishes to be you. Your long silky hair, bright pearly teeth, sharp eyes. The exquisite shining smile you bright up throughout the hallways. All the guys would be drooling, flabbergasted, and starstruck at the sight of you. All the girls want to have all the guys drooling over them like they are with you.

But they know it was obviously impossible to be you, cause there is no one who can be you or be better than you. No matter how many girls tried, that would be the most embarrassing moments of their life.

All the girls die to know your secret but you choose not to interact with people who are below you. (like bffr😹)

The only person you talk to in school is Kazutora. The prettiest guy you have ever seen, also your best friend. Although the both of you are very close. There was no romantic feelings shared, unlike what everyone else thinks.

"Tora I'm surprised you show up to school sometimes."

"What the fuck does that mean. Of course I show up to school."

"But you in that gang shit. Don't you guys like... do illegal shit everyday..." You ask with a concerned tone.

"No bro are you a dumbass? You're in a gang yourself, the leader even."

".. You right I forgot."

"God you really are a dumbass. Why does every girl want to be you with how brain dead you are?"

"Because i'm better than everyone and they all know that."

"Sadly. Gosh that ego of yours makes everyone feel insecure of themselves."

"Well that really isn't my problem... That's theirs."

"You aren't wrong but damn you're too cocky." Kazutora sighs and drinks the milk box.

"It's not my fault they can't receive male attention like me."

"You make me sick."

"You love me Tora."

"As if." Kazutora scoffs and flicks your forehead.

Behind Kazutora you saw a girl with a small gift fidgeting around in the corner of the hallway.

A slight smirk slipped up on your lips and placed a finger on Kazutora's chin and lifted his face up. Making him avert his eyes down while you had to look up.

"What are you doing." He asked.

"Don't worry about it." You whispered smiling deviously. You slowly started leaning in to make sure the girl that was in the hallway would stay away from Kazutora. The sound of something drop echoed from the hallway and into the room you and Kazutora were in. The two of you looked over to see a girl running the opposite direction, sobbing and footsteps echoing in the hallway.

"You are cruel." Kazutora chuckled.

"It's not like you would've accepted her confession anyways."

"You're right, but free chocolate for us."  You shrugged off Kazutora's comment and stared at his pretty face just to tease him. Which he gave back a bland stare.

Someone had barged in the conversation between you and Kazutora. Making the two of you look at the door giving a dirty look on who it could've been.

"Kazutora."