Redamancy (Mikey)

i don't like this but i'm finishing it either way
MANGA SPOILERS!!!

Defying Mikey was the last thing Y/n could do, since he did practically save her life. From the hell hole she was in. At first she thought her life was going sky rocket into better matters, but what she didn't know was...

Everything else was just about to get worse.

Ever since Y/n had met Kisaki, she thought he was the love of her life. Sure he treated her well and showed her the love she had always craved for, although Kisaki never really had romantic feelings for her.

If he was being honest, he was only using her for her strength for his plans. Even though she had a rough past with her family. A few years ago, she promised to herself to be the strongest and help people in need. Once she had was able to achieve her goal.

At her school she was able to stand up to all of the bullies, protect the other student's that were being harassed.

That was when Y/n had met Kisaki. Their first encounter was because of Kisaki being picked on by kids, during a year in middle school. He saw the potential Y/n had and wanted her to be apart of his plans to ruin the guy he hated most. Hanagaki Takemichi.

The boiling hatred that gave off of Kisaki to the poor guy due to stealing the woman of his life.

Tachibana Hinata.

At first Kisaki befriended Y/n and asked her for assistance. Which she gladly accepted not knowing what Kisaki was capable of. Soon leading her to fall in love with Kisaki. But the male had no intentions of loving her back.

He only wanted Hinata, and Hinata only. Doing whatever it takes to have her in his arms.

To keep Y/n wrapped around Kisaki's finger, he led her on, making her think that he reciprocated the feelings she had for him.

Y/n didn't know his intentions and how he never actually liked her, until that was when he started a gang called Valhalla. His best friend Hanma had him acting as the leader of the gang.

While Kisaki was meddling around in Toman. Trying to become allies with them, eventually ruining the reputation of Toman.

When Y/n had figured out there was a festival going on. The first person she asked was Kisaki. Not to her surprise he said no. She begged and begged for them to go together.

"I'M NOT GOING TO THIS STUPID FESTIVAL." He yelled out while raising his hand and slapping Y/n across the face. The pain that was inflicted caused her to step back and lean against the wall of Kisaki's room. Holding her cheek with her hold hands.

Fearfully looking up at Kisaki, he was shocked at his abusive actions.

"...Y/n I-"

"No.. I get it. I"m sorry for asking so much. I know how busy you are and I'm just bothering you."

"No Y/n wai-"

"I'll go by myself. Sorry for asking again." With that she took off with tears in her eyes. The sudden outrage had frightened Y/n, as this situation had never happened with Kisaki. So she didn't know what to do. She was afraid of being hit due to the trauma she had with her family.

Running away from her problems was never the best option, but what else could she do? She didn't have any friends. No one really bothers to talk to her or care for her. The one person she entrusts her life with is currently busy and more focused on his revenge to this blonde kid.