Chapter One

It was Y/N's first day of school, she was sent to the villain to hero program, she didn't want to be there, but she had to.
Y/N walked into class 1-A, Aizawa, and midnight at both her sides, so she couldn't get away "As you all heard we are going to be having a former villain in our class, her name is Y/N, she'll be staying only for a month, don't worry, she won't harm anyone." Y/N was very bored as she rolled her eyes. "Y/N, find a seat" Aizawa said looking at Y/N, she nodded with a bored expression as she walked to a seat in the far corner, far from everyone else. The closest person she was sitting by was a pink-haired and skinned girl "Are you really a villain? Do you know any of the LOV plans?" the pink girl asked, Y/N shrugged "Everything that I know has already happened" Y/N said leaning back in her chair "Aw maan" the pink girl groaned "Besides, if I did know something, the hero's would have beaten it out of me" The pink girl looked at Y/N with a small smile "My name is Mina Ashido" She said holding her hand out for Y/N to shake, Y/N looked at her hand and shook it with a small smile "nice to meet you... I guess.... By the way, why do you even want to talk to me? I'm a villain" Mina shrugged. "Eh, I don't care, you seem like a good person, even if you were a villain, it looks like you have changed already!" Mina exclaimed as she leaned back in her chair "Well I have never met anyone that actually wanted to talk to me" Y/N responded, her arms folded "Y/N, Ashido, pay attention!" Aizawa said "Yes sir!" They both responded.