!Chapter 3! French (fries lol)

I Apologize in advance... this chapter is kinda short
---------------------------------------------

Y/N headed to hights alliance, Aizawa was with her, earlier Y/N asked Aizawa if she could hang out with Aoyama in his dorm and Aizawa let her as long as she wasn't alone
"she is changing for the better quite quickly" Aizawa had told Nezu before school was over "Well that's good! Maybe making real friends helped her change her evil ways!" Nezu responded, "soon enough we'll let her roam around freely!" Nezu said as he sipped his tea.

Y/N and Aizawa got to the front of the heights alliance where Aoyama was waiting "Hey Aoyama!" Y/N yelled as she picked up her pace towards Aoyama "ah! Hello, mon ami! Come! Let us go to my dorm!" Aoyama said as Y/N was standing in front of him "Alrighty! By sensi!" Y/N waved as she followed Aoyama to his dorm Aizawa nodded as the two went up to Aoyama's dorm. As they entered his dorm Y/N covered her eyes with her hands "so bright! ah!" Y/N exclaimed "You'll get used to it! Now, find a place to sit and I'll teach you!" Y/N rubbed her eyes and blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the light "Ok, I'm ready" Y/N said as she smiled at Aoyama as he sat down on his bed, Y/N sat down beside him and Aoyama started Y/N's first lesson in French.