!Chapter 5! USJ

When they arrived they saw 13 there "Welcome to the USJ!" 13 said "ah! You must be the new student! How are you liking UA?" 13 asked Y/N "i-its ok... I guess..." Y/N responded. "Great!" 13 exclaimed with a smile. Suddenly a big, dark portal appeared "Is this part of our training?" Y/N asked turning to Tsu "I don't know *ribbit*" she replied Y/N took a step forward then.... Y/N widened her eyes when she saw her old leader "Everyone stays back!" Y/N yelled "Listen to Y/N! Those are villains! Everyone escape, I'll handle it!" 13 said "I can help! I know all their quirks!" Y/N said to 13 "ok" 13 nodded "I thought All might would be here... well at least we can get our best villain back" Shigaraki grumbled (I haven't watched the USJ episode in like 5 months so, sorry if I mess up... lol) "I'm NOT going back to being a villain! Being a hero is so much better! Leave now Shigaraki!" Y/N yelled at the crusty boi. Shigaraki just rolled his eyes as Aizawa told the students to stay put, other than Y/N. Then a portal wrapped around the students except for Y/N, all the students got teleported to different parts of the USJ. "AH CRAP!!" Y/N yelled, she then charged towards a villain and they started to fight, she surprised the villain with her quirk (oh btw Y/N has a teleportation quirk and I'm not changing it, I like that quirk) "GAH! HOW DID YOU GET THERE?!" the villain yelled, Y/N then kicked the villain in the face as she knocked them out "heh" she laughed a bit as she sprinted off to find her classmates. She saw Tsu, Midoriya, and Mineta on a boat surrounded by... sharks? It looked like sharks. She was going to help them but they found a way to get off the boat, it looked cool tbh. Y/N teleported to different parts of the USJ to find more of her classmates.

~Time Skip brought to you by hanko being toilet water~

A few of Y/N's classmates were in the hospital as well as Aizawa and All Might. Y/N sighed as she sat on her bed in her dorm "today really sucked..." she groaned as she started to fall asleep. Y/N slept for a few hours when she got a text.

Sparkly boi✨
Mon ami! Are you alright!? I didn't see you the whole time we were at the USJ! ✨😔

Y/N~chan
Yea I'm good hbu?😁

Sparkly boi✨
I'm doing great! It's nice to know you're safe! ✨

Y/N~chan
Thanks for checking in sparkly boi

Sparkly boi✨
No problem mon ami!
~Read~

Y/N sighed and smiled to herself, she is so lucky to have friends

Pinky💖
Y/NNNN ARE YOU OK!? I DIDN'T SEE YOU LEAVE THE USJ!!!!

Y/N-chan
I'm fine and safe! Don't worry!

Pinky 💖
OH THANK GOODNESS!!!

Y/N-chan
You dont have to be worried about me! I'm strong and can take care of myself :p

Pinky 💖
I know! I know! Well, i have to go now by!

Y/N-chan
Ok! By!

~Read~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I will be ending this soon, this is written badly and I don't like it... so I'll finish the rest I have on my google doc. by!