!Chapter 4! Ah yes, more school

Y/N woke up early to her alarm clock buzzing, great, another day of school. The night before, Aoyama was teaching Y/N some French. French was hard to learn so she decided to go to sleep early, which was a good thing so she won't fall asleep during class. Y/N got up, changed into her uniform, and waited for Mina to come to get her so she could get some breakfast and go to class. A few minutes later Mina knocked on Y/N's door "It's time to go! Are you ready?" Mina asked through the door "Yea, I'm coming!" Y/N responded. Y/N opened the door and greeted Mina "Morning Mina" Y/N said with a tired smile "Morning!" Mina responded with a smile. Mina and Y/N walked out of heights alliance together "Ya' know, you don't act like a villain, you're nice!" Mina said as Y/N blushed a bit and looked to the side "Heh, thanks, Mina! I'm trying to be more trustworthy so I can go here, ya' know, without being in the villain 2 hero program" Y/N said with a smile "Well I think they should let you in already! You're nice, and to be honest you would make an amazing hero!" Mina exclaimed "Ya' think so?!" Y/N said with little happy sparkles around her "I don't think so..." Mina said as Y/N looked at her confused "I know so!" Mina exclaimed as she put her arm around the 'villain'. Both of the girls got to class A-1 on time. Y/N and Mina sat down in their seats as class started. "Today we will be going to the USJ, you will get into your hero costumes, it will be a specialized rescue mission with the hero 13," Aizawa said. "Wow! Sounds cool!" Y/N said to Mina "Yea it does!" Mina responded. They all got up, the girls went to the girl's changing room and the boys went to theirs. All of them got into their hero costumes, Y/N was wearing her villain outfit but it had a few adjustments to it to make it look more hero-like. "Wow! Y/N! Your outfit looks super cool!" Mina said "I agree, you look nice in it," Yao-momo said with a smile "t-thanks Yao-momo," Y/N said with a slight blush, she hasn't talked to any other girls other than Mina, so this was quite new to her. The girls walked out of the changing room as well as a few boys "Y-Y/N your hero outfit looks great!" Midoriya said to Y/N "Thanks Midoriya!" Y/N responded with a small smile.