don't even try reADING THIS I AM BEGGING U LIKE

//bonus chapter 1//

Ah I see, so you have directed to the forbidden chapter...hmmm

What awaits us here?

Spicy spicy chapter( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) no no just kidding I will never write, ever in my life, what you are thinking right now, reader.

"Cheong San gasped out, sinking back against the pillow and covering his flushed face with one forearm.-"

Me? write a very sexy chapter about them? No never, Even the confession scene was just made up in my little head, let alone me, who has not been confessed by, from any person! And you know what's absurd? my birthday is literally on valentines day and yeah, look at the irony of that.·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. 

anyways, i couldn't find a story or plot where these two just begin banging at each other.

My mind is more focused on making a 'hanahaki' au for them, but that's just a daydream of mine. haha

ok *drumrolls please*-read at your own risk i warned you👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

at this point i'm not sure what timeline this can fit to, sooo reader, have it your way.

*

*

*

*

"Hyeok" he sighed looking back up to meet Su Hyeok's heated gaze, "Don't hold back on me now."

Su Hyeok groaned low enough that it ripped through his throat like a rumble, then elevated Cheong San's hips for a deeper, subtler angle, increasing his thrusts as Cheong San coughed out an 'oh shit' through the cloud of ecstasy

He struggled to breathe with each stroke, the continual slick pressure pressing against a spot inside of him that made him clutch on the thin bed sheets for dear life.

"Hyeok-" he gasped, and his throat tensed as Su Hyeok was drifting out, his hips halting for a second as his thighs trembling. "I'm- please I, Su Hyeok- " 

The rest of the night was spent in flashes of memory, with a clear vision making its way through the cloud of desperate desire every so often.

WAHAHAJSJSSJ CHARACTER STUDY I GUESS? HAVE IT UR WAY it feels so embarrassing writing that o(TヘTo)

update: chapter 5 is a work in progress😳😳