Rough Sex {Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez}

This is dedicated to @Akari_Sabaku because she requested a Grimmjow Imagine. Okay. Hello! :D This was a request for lemon! I can never remember if that's sexual or not... I think it is? I don't pay much attention to the "labels" for certain types of Fanfictions. So here is a sexy one-shot with Grimmjow! You know each other in the story though at first it doesn't seem like it...

*

"Stop squirming babe. Jesus." Grimmjow growls out angrily as you try to wiggle out of his grasp because he currently has you thrown over his shoulder. You kick your legs angrily with a growl of you're own at his words.

"What the fuck are you doing with me!? Let me go damn it!"  You demand angrily. This is so not sexy. This is fucking annoying!

"What? You wanted our sex life to be more spicy... So, this is me being fucking spicy!" You manage to face palm even with your wrists tied tightly together. You'd laugh but you really want to hit your boyfriend in the face.

"This is so not what I had in mind Grimmy!" You heave out a sigh as Grimmjow just shrugs. He begins to whistle a small tune to himself.

"What do you want Grim?" You ask in annoyance. An evil grin crosses Grimmjow's face that you can't see.

"What I want doll? Mmm..." He chuckles darkly and you shiver in response. You love when he does that. With his free hand he reaches up and slides his hand up the back of your short skirt. You squeak in surprise as his fingers graze over your woman hood. He teases you as he walks down an empty side street. He continues to stroke you until you have to bite your lip to keep from moaning at his touch.

"Mmm. You're getting wet babe. Do you enjoy me touching you?" You can hear the humor in his voice so you elbow him in the back and he grunts quietly.

"Sh-shut up! And stop touching me you bastard!" You fume angrily. He laughs but stops touching you. You clench your legs together but it only seems to worsen the need for his touch even more. You want him to touch you. You wiggle against him a little. He seems to know what you want so he slowly traces his hand up the back of your leg. You whimper in response at his touch. He turns and enters into a small darkened house. He locks the door with you still on his shoulder. You look around the small house before screaming in surprise when he drops you onto the floor. You let a small 'oof' sound as you land on your back. You glare at him as he pulls out a knife. You flinch and close your eyes until you feel your hands are suddenly freed. Your eyes snap open and you stare at him curiously. He grins down at you.

"I like when my prey fights back." You stiffen at his dark tone and scoot away from him. He reaches for you and you claw at his face in annoyance and slight fear, leaving red scratches on his cheek.

"One second thought, I'll enjoy tying you up." He flips you over and you fight with all your might to no avail. It's hard to fight when you can't see your enemy. You lay on the floor with tears brimming your eyes.

"What's he going to do to me? I shouldn't be scared of him but, I am for some reason." Grimmjow walks around in front of you while unbuttoning his shirt cuffs. He begins to unbutton his shirt and you watch until he lets his shirt drop to the floor. You bite your tongue. He's got a six pack and the bulge in his pants has you more than ready to beg for it. You want him to take you... Your eyes widen as a blush dusts your cheeks. You look away. You've always liked rough sex and being dominated. Bondage was another thing you enjoy. You're a slut in the bedroom for your man but a lady in public. Grimmjow turns to you again and your eyes notice his V is sticking out of his jeans. A little pubic hair peeks out as well. His pants looked like they were about to fall off of his toned hips. He stalks forward before kneeling in front of you. He traces his fingers down one side of your face before circling around behind you. You lean up to sit with your legs under you.

"I've wanted to do this to you for a long time now (Name). I couldn't stand anymore of your teasing." He grabs you by the hair and pulls you up to your knees. Despite yourself you moan at his rough actions. He whispers in your ear as he kneels behind you to force your knees farther apart.

"Your long sexy legs... I want to run my hands up them." He rests his hands on your thighs and slowly moves them up and down. You shiver at his touch.

"Your short skirts... Mmm. When you bend over and tease me with a view of your panties. I want to rip them off." His hands move up your thighs to tug teasingly on your lace panties. You moan as he rips them off of you.

"Do you like it rough you slut?" You moan out a yes as your logical mind seems to shut off because your body is beginning to take over. Grimmjow bites down on your shoulder as he reaches to the front of your white dress shirt. He rips it open before grabbing your breasts. He toys with them roughly as you lean back into him.

"Play with them harder. Please." You pant. Grimmjow unhooks your bra and takes it off along with your shirt. He throws them to the side before palming you again. He pinches your nipples hard between his thumb and forefinger. You moan at his rough actions again.

"If you like that then you'll like this." Grimmjow forces you to bend forward with your cheek resting on the hard cold floor. He lifts your skirt up and over your ass before groaning at your wet sight. He inserts two fingers to fuck you carelessly with his fingers. You squirm against his fingers as you move with him.

"Please. It's not good enough..." You whimper out. Grimmjow growls and slaps your ass hard. He grows even more hard as he watches your cheek jiggle and you throw your head back with a moan. He stands up to take off his pants. You watch from the corner of your eyes as he springs out of his jeans. Your juices drip down the inside of your legs. He slowly strokes himself as you watch him with lidded eyes.

"Is this what you want bitch?" You lick your lips at the sight. You nod.

"I want you inside of me. I want you to fuck me Grimmjow. Please." Grimmjow's dick twitches in response. He stops stroking himself. He kneels down behind you again, his hard cock swaying a little. He grabs you by the hair and pulls you up. He grips your hips before slamming himself into you. You cry out in surprise as he pounds wildly into you. You meet each thrust of his hips with your own. Grimmjow reaches forward and pulls you backwards so your riding his huge cock. He helps you keep rhythm by holding onto your hips. A few more hard rides and your back arches as your walls clench around him. You scream out his name as you reach your climax. A few more thrusts and Grimmjow grunts out your name. You collapse forward onto the floor while Grimmjow unties your hands. He kisses your forehead before picking you up bridal style.

"Bed or shower?" He asks nonchalantly. You laugh a little with a smirk.

"Shower." Grimmjow flashes you a dirty smirk before kicking the door closed behind him. It was going to be a long night.