Part 4

Third Person's Perspective

Ayyy....

Shit

Shit

Shit

ShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitfdfsdfjlsefjoerjepori!!!!

HOW COME I FORGOT ABOUT THIS! I WASN'T FVCKING READY!

"WE'RE DOOMED!!!"

Athanasia turns around to see who it is after recovering from her flinch. Her sister made her way towards her putting up a brave facade just beside her. The tall shadow loomed over the two who stared wide-eyed.

The sun's glare shadowed his features slightly, but that blonde hair, fair skin, sharp jaws, and lastly his cold jeweled blue eyes glaring at them below was clear as a polished crystal.

Clanging and clunks of coins, jewels were heard when Athy's pouch of pretties fell on the ground, scattering and spilling its things. A familiar red head male with grey eyes wearing a uniform of a royal knight glanced down at the jewels in confusion with a small sweat bead dripping on his cheek.

The man spoke once more.

"Those faces," Athanasia and Anastasia's face paled, their eyes widened more if possible as the man finished, "I've seen it before."

Wind flowed over them making their hair flutter with the wind.

Using the mind link, the two little girls conversed with each other without looking away from.. him.

"Um... Ana? He has the same jeweled eyes as ours..."

"Yeah, we both have never seen him before... but he definitely will..."

"Claude de Alger Obelia," The twins spoke in unison.

Both of them started to tremble in fear. Athanasia's face was stating the obvious while Ana was trying not to have her facade falter.

"...yes." The man named now Claude spoke, "was it that dancer from Siodonna?" He looks down to them with a calm yet cold expression, "You two look like that wench."

"What's this guy doing here?!" Athy thought unconsciously using their mind link making Ana's head ache a little from her sister's frantic screech. "But wait! We're only 5 years old! not 9! And this isn't the emperor's garden either!"

Ana sweat drops while answering back, "Um I beg to differ... this probably his um.. palace?"

"WHAT?!"

"Please my dear sister, stop screeching like a banshee in my head. It's getting annoying."

"O-ohh... sorry. But it's not the time to make me stop from panicking!!!"

"Then again, it doesn't matter who she came from," Claude's both hands raised forwards. The male behind him called, "your majesty."

His fingers from each hand traced down to the twins' chin. The tensing atmosphere was unbearable and the two was frozen in place. Emperor's smirk was plastered on his face, like he find it interesting to see the horror in their faces.

He let out a blank chuckle, "I think I remember what that wench named you."

"I believe it was Anastasia... and Athanasia."

Both hearts were pumping loud from fear for the two to hear, wondering if he could hear them as well.

Badum