Part 7

It was interesting to know that the little girl's seek for vengeance was bigger than her small body. The flaring madness seeping from her, the rage like fire as she clenched her hands into a fist.

The time is now. She thought to herself, For what happened in the lake... you gotta take one punch! As she readied both of her fists over her head, a small choco-nut slipped from her sleeves without her noticing.

The fact that it was heading towards the person whom she disliked the most made her terrified. Once he wakes up when the chocolate hits him, it is all over for her, her sister, and everyone! They're doomed!

And so it happened, the chocolate hits Claude on his forehead then bounces its way into the unknown. Her eyes widen from shock until Claude opens his eyes still in daze. 'Til he looks at Athy straight in her own wide eyes as she lowered her arms down gently and patted her father like lulling him in sleep. She began to sing, "Sleep tight..."

What on earth am I doing..? She continued singing despite her feeling terrified, "the moon smiles down on you."

"Goodbye to the day... the baby smiles at the stars too." Without her knowing, she was singing softly and with her heart, "tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow... so dream a pretty dream... and sleep tight my child."

Claude was staring at her still in daze, it wasn't really clear if he was enjoying it but let's go with that anyways.

What did my face look like when my arms were up?

"You look weird as sh!t, my dear sister."

She heard him talk before she could retaliate to her sister, "what song was that?"

Athy answered, "A song to say "bye-bye" to bad dreams." This dude doesn't even know a lullaby? Everyone in this empire has heard it.

She sent him a beaming smile, "Good morning, papa!" Claude stayed silent before saying, "It's not morning."

"Then, good evening!"

He noticed something or someone missing, "where's your--" he cut himself off when he felt a weight over his legs when he tried to stand from his seat. There was the person he was looking for. The little girl, Athy's twin sister Anastasia. What in the world...? He asked himself why he was not able to notice her by the time he woke up or when she was sleeping on his legs.

He sighed, running his fingers on his golden locks. Without him noticing, he moved Ana off over his legs gently trying to make sure she didn't wake up. When he bent over to ready himself to stand, Athy flinched by seeing her father's eight pack abs showing its all glory.

Claude stood revealing his tall figure in robe and messy hair as he scratched his head. "I should tell them to prepare our dinner. And wake your sister up before dinner," he said to Athanasia who was trying to avert her eyes away from him.

The emperor was out of his room, leaving his two kids in there and the two were currently having a conversation.

"How in the world are you still alive?"

Ana shrugged sleepily towards her sister, "I found it comfortable..." Her sister shushed her twin for talking out loud. "Sorry..."

Athy sighed and patted her sister's head and said, "Papa said to wake you up before dinner." After hearing the word 'dinner', Ana got excited and felt her energy go up. "Dinner?!" Without hesitation she grabbed Athy who flinched a little and started dragging her out from their father's room and ran towards the dining room.

"A-Ana!" she called out for her sister who only ignored her. Athy sighed, again, this girl really has some food addiction...

When they arrived at their destination, Ana sat near Athy who sat across Claude from a long table. Athy sweatdropped when she saw her sister drooling over the delicious meal that was presented to them. You could see Ana's eyes sparkling with joy as she tried to stop herself from eating them immediately.