My Life (part 1)

~~Maryann's POV~~

(Crunch) Ive gotten used to the sound of neck bones crunching under my feet. My day ends as usual but today i got 14 kills in a row. I really hate to kill people but this stupid curse compels me to. I try my hardest every time to not kill the innocent people that call upon my cursed name.

"That makes 110 this month. In total of the time I've been here i had to kill 45,231 innocent daring people." I sigh and think to myself. "When will these people learn?" I yell. "I hate this!"

As usual i leave my cursed name signature on the wall or the mirror in blood. I then return to the place I've lived for 115 years now, the "World of Mirrors." I stopped aging at 16 and when i find true love i can live a normal life until then im stuck.

In the "World of Mirrors" i have a house well apartment sort of. Its a red and black house. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a small kitchen and a dining area. I consider it home now even though i live here alone for a long 115 years. I just really wish i had company or even friends. I try to find ways to break this curse and not kill the people but simply tell them I'm not dangerous. I know they wouldn't understand at first but its not like i expect them to.

"Love of my life please hurry and find me!" I beg every morning and night before i rest. I hope i wont feel the urge to kill him and lose my chances. I wonder how this is going to work out?

WELL THATS A LITTLE INSIDER OF MARYANN'S LIFE. I KINDA ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA WHERE THIS STORY IS HEADING BUT YOU NEVER KNOW IT CHANGES.

WELL ANYWAYS PEACE!