Unbelievable

~~~~~~~~Kevin's P.O.V~~~~~~

I stood there in shock of what had happened. Then reality hit me. Why didn't she kill me like it says in the stories. She looked more scared of me than i was of her but yet i feel this pull of affection towards her. I feel like i need to see her again. I was so deep in thought that i didn't here Jake banging on the door or that he unlocked it and was now shaking me.

"Kev, Kev, Kevin!" he yelled and as i was coming back with earth he slapped me......hard.

"Ow!" I yelled causing him to laugh at me.

"You-scream-like-a-girl."he said between laughing causing me to glare at him making him laugh even more. After he composed himself he put on the best straight face I've ever seen and stood still.

"What happened Kev?"

"Nothing thank god." part of this was true though even though something did happen and i wasn't going to let him know about it.

"Are you lying to me, cause you looked really spaced out."

"Positive."

"Ok." I know Jake and I know he doesn't give up that easy, but was thankful that he wasn't pushing it.

"Oh yea while you were in here i ate all your candy." he said like it wasn't nothing.

"What" i yelled.

"Oh stop acting like i cant buy you more." he said lazily as if that was the reason i was upset.

"The whole time i could have been dead and instead of you listening out your eating my candy."

"Well when you put it like that...............oh who am i kidding yea."

"Your unbelievable." i said as i climbed into the top bunk bed. We both are small but Jake has a little weight on him and i don't want to die if it falls on me.

"I love you too man."he said amusement in his tone.

"Yea yea. Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Jake left early for some family business and my parents headed off to work. I wanted to see her again. I wonder if she'll come in the morning. I thought about what i was going to do for at least fifteen minutes.

I walked over to the bathroom turned the light out and lit the candle.
"Bloody Mary."
"Bloody Mary."
"Bloody Mary." I waited for a good ten minutes before walking out and laying on my bed.
"I guess i'll have to wait till tonight." i said before i dozed off back into a sleepless slumber. I kept seeing her face in my dreams and would wake up sweating every ten to fifteen minutes.

My phone rang causing me to jump up and answer it.

"Hello."

"Hey Kev, baby your dad and i have to work late tonight is going to be busy for both of us." my moms voice rang through the phone.

"Ok ma, love you."

"Love you too." she said before i hung up. That makes things so much better then. I don't have to sneak what I'm doing tonight. It was only 3:30 so i made my way down stairs put my headphones in and played the game for the rest of the day getting an occasional snack and bathroom break.

I checked the time on my phone and it said 11:55. I ran upstairs to the bathroom and got everything ready. When i was finished it was 11:57. I just sat there waiting and it seemed that time slowed down along with my heart. I was so nervous.

"Maybe i shouldn't do this" i said pacing back and forth. Before i could register anything that was happening the candle light blew out casting pitch black all over. I got scared and grabbed the matches and felt around for the candle.

When i found it and lit it i felt a little relieved and spooked at the same time. I looked in the mirror and screamed of horror when she was standing behind me.

"How- but-I-I-I didn't call you." i finally made out in a whisper that I'm not even sure if she heard me or not. She just tilted her head to the side staring at me like i was some strange being. She kept her distance just staring at me for at least ten minutes.

I was beginning to feel awkward in the silence and stare down shifting my weight from one foot to the other. I looked up and saw her hair floating around her like a wild mane. I let out a small chuckle and that seemed to make her snap out of her trance but her hair started spinning around her face blinding me from her and my sight.

When her hair cooled down i looked at her fully. She wasn't dirty like i would expect. Maybe she's a graceful killer and doesn't get a drop of blood on her. Or maybe shes clean because i cleaned the mirror this morning. I guess while i was thinking i zoned out because when i made contact with reality she wasn't there anymore.

I looked around but didn't see her anywhere. Something warm and soft touched the side of my face startling me and also sending a tangling sensation in its place . Once again she was nowhere in sight when i looked around. I sighed about to walk out when i looked in the mirror i saw her on the ceiling.

She was hanging on the ceiling but her head was turned towards me. She turned her neck back around to match the rest of her body and this loud snap and crunching sound echoed through the bathroom. She dropped from the floor gracefully and landed right in front of me.

I jumped back a little bit from shock but not trying to offend her. She moved closer to me little by little every minute that passed. Soon she was right in front of me.

"Hiiiii." i said feeling embarrassed. She just looked at me and started smiling.

"Hey." she said barely in a whisper. She stared smiling harder and laughing. I laughed along with her because her laugh was hilarious. I still felt kind of awkward by her and didn't know what to do. She stopped laughing and started stalking towards me, while i backed away.

"Boo!" She yelled causing me to scream and her to start laughing again. She looked away and backed up a few feet from me towards the mirror.

"Wait whats wrong?" I said after her. She just kept backing away until she was almost in the mirror. She looked up at me with sorrow filled eyes.

"I have to go. Ill miss you Kevin." she zipped through the mirror and while she was leaving i saw another mirror leading to a teenage girl. She stepped through the mirror and cut the girls neck with a dagger in her sleeve.

She took some blood from the wall and signed it script ' bloody mary.' When she turned around i saw tears in her eyes. We made direct eye contact and she mouthed 'save me' before the image cleared and i was staring at my reflection.

'Why would she need to be saved.' I asked myself and 'why was she crying. I thought she enjoys things like that. How did she know my name?' I shrugged it off and walked out the bathroom. What i saw was so completely unbelievable!

As i went to lay down i heard an ambulance and police sirens heading down the block to the Millers. Well i guess i wont be seeing Susie anymore i thought to myself and fell asleep.

WELL THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED. HE SAW HER KILLING SOMEONE AND SHE WASNT ENJOYING IT. WELL ANYWAYS ENJOY.🔪