Easy Company (Undercover Pt. 2)

hey guys!

here is my welcome back story after a long time. school and work has taken over my normal day schedule so i haven't been paying much attention to my storied lately.

hope you enjoy this reading and i hope to make more soon!

~~~

guarnere's pov:

"it's been three fucking days since she's been out. when will she wake up?" toye said in frustration.

all the boys were shooken up by what happened to y/n. i was too, but i needed to stay strong for the men and the men in my platoon that were new and scared shitless.

"okay guys, we have to have hope. we can just sit here worrying. what we should be doing is how to help her when she wakes up. like make her bed, have clean clothes ready, food etc, alright?" i spoke up staring at everyone dead seriously.

every shook their head in agreement and started cleaning things up. i could tell the tension was still there, but it lifted a bit after that speech.

~~~

two weeks later after the incident, luz and gene took turns watching over y/n.

With a sudden breath, Luz and gene both look over at her fragile body, and see her hands twitch.

"gene..." luz said making sure he was seeing the same thing.

"yeah I see it. go get the guys." gene said as he walked over to y/n's side checking her pulse.

luz bolted for the doors running from building to building trying to find easy company. finally, he spotted them all sitting playing cards and smoking.

"yo luz, what's going on?" johnny asked worriedly as luz came charging in the doors.

"y/n... she's... she's...." he said trying to catch a breath.

"she's what!?" liebgott yelled trying to help get his shit together.

"she's awake."

with that, everyone bolted out the door towards the medical hut, where we saw two, tired looking brown eyes light up.

~

your pov:

i woke up to the feeling up pain. all over i ached. my head was throbbing, it hurt to breath, everything hurting beyond imaginable.

i slowly opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the lighting. i turned my head and saw eugene, going through his medical sack.

"hey" i said with a cracking voice.

his head shot up immediately and he dropped everything and ran to my side.

"holy shit your awake." he said still shocked.

"h-how long have i been out?" i asked trying to sit up but a wave shock of pain entered my ribs.

"woah, be careful. you've been out for two weeks and you are beat up pretty badly."

"where is everyone-" before i could even finish, all the guys ran in and looked at me in shock and sadness. my eyes lit up seeing all my friends so clean, but also looking very exhausted.

"hi guys" you said softly.

they all came in crying, one by one giving me a hug. with that, nixon, spiers, winters, and even cl. sink ran in and saw i was awake.

"jesus christ y/n! we thought you would never wake up." nixon said giving me a hug.

"how are you feeling darling?" cl. sink asked with a hand in my shoulder.

"tired, sore, hungry " i replied touching my stomach. as i finished speaking, four guys ran out to get me food, water, and clean clothing. the rest just stood there, still in shock.

"i gotta say, though you did everything, risking your life to get what we needed from the germans, which we successfully got, i am damn proud of you and you will be receiving a purple heart for your injuries during action" with that, all the men cheered and smiled.

i looked up at sink with tears in my eyes and leaned to give him a small side hug.

i was happy to be alive. i was happy to see my brothers again.