Will keep our love to ourselves

Anuseena tiptoed to their room... As soon as they entered in their Haseena couldn't control anymore... She pulled him and hugged him tightly..... He hissed in pain but Haseena didn't hear it....

HM - Humne aapki kitna zyada miss kiya pata he aapko.... Are itne mahine kon lagata he mission par... Yaha hamari jaan nikal gayi thi aapki chinta me.... Are ese koi karta he kya.... Aur jab wapis aaye tab bhi cab se aa gaye... Are ek baar phone hi kar dete.... Hum lene aa jate...

AS at last with difficulty wrapped his arms around her...
AS - Maaf kar dijiye Haseena ji... Wo hume laga ki aapko subah thane jana hota he to aap jaldi so gayi hongi isliye aapki neend nahi kharab karna chahte the.....

HM - Koi baat nahi magar agli baar se itna time mat lagana mission me....

AS heart was aching but he said-Haseena ji agli baar se to aap hamara intezar nahi kar rahi hongi na.... To phir hum kabhi bhi aaye kya farak padega....

HM broke the hug and looked at him.... He was hurt but being an agent knew how to hide his emotions well.....

HM wanted to say something but stopped herself...

HM turned around and wiped the tears in her eyes.... While here Anubhav too wiped his tears....

HM choking voice- Aa.. Aapko bh... bhuk lagi hogi.... Hum kuch khane ko leke aate he.... Aap fresh ho jaiye tab tak....

She quickly went outside the room.... As soon as left the room AS sat on the bed with a thud....

AS - Hum kitne badnaseeb he.... Pehle Maa Baba chodd ke chale gaye aur ab Haseena ji bhi chali jayegi.....

He got up and opened his bag.... He took his clothes and went inside the bathroom.....

HM came inside the room with food tray to see Anubhav coming out of the bathroom wiping his wet hair..... Her breath chocked seeing him.... His wet and disheveled hair... His fresh yet sleepy face.... Water droplets falling from his hair to his face.... She gulped her saliva....

AS looked at her...

AS - Haseena ji...

HM got out of the world... Crimson rose her cheeks.... She put the tray down...

AS - Haseena ji aapki tabiyat to thik he na...

HM confused - Ha lekin aap esa kyu puch rahe he...

AS - Nahi aapke gaal pure laal ho gaye to kahi aapko bukhar to nahi he....

HM looked down.... She took a deep breath and calmed herself down....
HM - Hum thik he.... Aap bethiye na khana thanda ho raha he....

AS sat down and tried having the food but was having difficulty in it.... HM noticed it....

HM - Kya hua Anubhav ji....

AS - Ku.. Kuch nahi Haseena ji...

HM narrowed her eyes...
HM- Kahi aapko mission oar hath me chot to nahi lagi na...

AS looked away.... He fake laughed...
AS - Kya Haseena ji aap bhi... Koi chot nahi lagi hume....

HM - Accha hi hua ki aap police me he kyunki actor bante to audience aapka sar phod deti.... Kitni gandi acting karte he aap....

AS - Bas ab lag raha he na wapis aa gaye.... Aapke taane sun liye ab lag raha he aap hamari Haseena ji he....

He was talking to her without realising what he said while she looked at him when he said hamari Haseena ji....
She smiled....

HM knew he was trying to divert the topic so she stood up....
HM -  Aap topic mat change kijiye aur apna shirt utariye....

AS looked at her shocked....
AS - Ye... Ye aa.. Aap... Ky...kya keh rahi he Haseena ji...