Divorce Papers

It has been three weeks since Anubhav had returned from the mission.... Only one week is left in the end of their marriage.....Anuseena were enjoying their time with each other.... They were falling more and more for each other everyday.....

Today Anuseena were out for a case with KS.... All three were investigating the crime scene when HM saw a small girl playing with a puppy on the middle of the street..... There was a speeding truck coming towards the girl....

HM saw the girl was distracted and the truck was reaching near her... The driver was busy on his phone.... HM without any second thought ran and embraced the girl in her arms protecting her from the truck.... She closed her eyes but she was pulled by a hand.... She opened her eyes and saw AS holding her safely.... She looked at the girl who was safe but was scared.....

AS left HM and stormed off from there angrily... HM looked at him.... She decided to go behind him but she saw the little girl who was still scared....HM hugged her to calm her down....

HM - Baccha aap thik ho na... Kahi chot to nahi aayi....

The girl denied rotating her neck.... HM smiled...

Girl - Thank you didi...

HM kissed her cheeks - Chalo aapki mummy ke pass aapko chodd dete he....

HM dropped the girl with the her mom... She also scolded her mother for her carelessness of leaving so young child alone.... The mother apologized....

After that...

HM - Ye Anubhav ji aur Karishma Singh kaha gaye....

Just then she saw KS coming towards her....

KS - Maddam sir yaha ka kaam to ho gaya  ....

HM - Dsp sir kaha gaye Karishma Singh...

KS - Pata nahi Maddam sir achanak se bohot jyada gusse me lag rahe the.... Wo bole ki wo ghar ja rahe he kyunki duty hours bhi khatam hi gaye he...

HM - Accha thik he... To aap ye sab thane me record kara dijiye aur hum bhi ghar nikalte he...

KS nodded....
___________________________________________

HM entered the house and saw Ammi sitting in the hall watching TV... Before she can ask Ammi anything Ammi looked at her...

Ammi - Anu room me he aur bohot gusse me he.... Mujhe nahi pata tune kya kiya par use manana bhari padega ab...

HM - Hum dekhte he Ammi....

HM went into the room and saw the door locked....

HM - Anubhav jo darwaja kholiye....

No answer...

HM - Anubhav ji please darwaja kholiye.... Aap kyu gusse me he ye hume nahi pata par hum sorry bol rahe he agar humne kuch kiya par please ek baar gate khol dijiye....

AS opened the door.... She entered the room....

AS quietly went into the balcony ignoring her....

HM too went behind him..

AS - Haseena ji kripya hume thodi der akela chodd dijiye....

HM - Nahi hum nahi choddenge.... Pehle aap bataiye kyu humse naraz he uske baad hum aapko kuch nahi bolenge....

He ignored her....
HM - Please bata dijiye... Agar aap naraz he aur hume batayenge bhi nahi ki kyu naraj he to hum kese manayenge aapko.... Please bata dijiye....

AS looked at her.... He held her by her shoulders and looked in her eyes.... He was somehow controlling his anger but failed....

AS in a loud voice- Aapne us choti si bacchi ki jaan bachai bohot accha kiya.... Lekin hume keh sakti thi na.... Hum bacha lete use.... Aapko agar kuch ho jata to hamara kya hota pata bhi he aapko....

HM looked in his eyes....

AS - Aapko waha wese dekh ke jaan nikal gayi thi hamari..... Ek second ke liye laga hamari rooh alag ho gayi humse....

HM - Kyu? Hamari itni fikar kyu?

AS looked away....
AS - Kyunki aap hamari sabse acchi dost he.... Itne saalo baad koi dost banaya he.... Aapne wada kiya tha apne dost ko akela nahi chodengi to phir wada kyu todna chahti he aap....

HM pov - Hum hi pagal he.... Jo ek second ke liye soch liya ki shayad Anubhav ji bhi humse pyaar karte he magar unhone to bas humko khud ka dost samjha he....

HM - Sorry Anubhav ji wo us pyari bacchi ko waha dekh ke dimag ne kuch socha hi nahi.... Aur aap khud hi bataiye agar aap waha hote to kya karte.... Wahi karte na jo humne kiya.... Lekin phir bhi hume maaf kar dijiye.... Aur rahi baat sath chodne ki to hamesha aapki dost bani rahungi me..... I promise.....

Both looked in each other's eyes and could see hurt....

AS sighed and sat on the bed....
AS- Please aage se esa kuch mat karna....
Hum nahi kho sakte aapko....

HM smiled and nodded.....

Both were sitting on the bed when Anubhav's phone rang.....

HM - Anubhav ji phone baj raha he....

AS - Haseena ji speaker par rakh dijiye please...

HM picked up the call and put it on the speaker....

AS - Jai hind sir....

Senior - Jai hind Anubhav.... Wo mene tumhe ye batane ke liye phone kiya he ki tumhari aur Miss Malik ki shadi ko khatam hone me keval ek hafta hi bacha he ab.... To wo divorce papers court me submit karne he aaj.... Mene tumhare ghar par bhijwa diye he tum or
Miss Malik submit kara do taki ek hafte me wo approve ho jaye....

AS heart sank hearing this....He looked at HM who was not looking at him..... She had turned behind trying to hide her tears from him but couldn't....

AS - Ji sir... Jai hind....

After the call....

HM - Hum aate he....

AS - Haseena ji....

HM without looking at him - Anubhav ji hum do minute me aate he.... Phir boloyega jo bhi bolna he....

Before she can go Anubha spoke...

AS choking voice - W... Wo... Pap...papers sha...shaam se pe...pehle sub..submit karane he to abhi nikalna hoga court ke liye.... To aap tayar ho jaiye... Tab tak constable papers leke pohoch jayega....

HM looked at him trying to find something for her in his eyes but he was not ready to look in her eyes.... She couldn't hold back her tears anymore... She ran inside the washroom hiding her tears.... Here as soon as she left the room Anubhav fell on the bed and tears started streaming down his eyes.....

Both were broken....

Precap - Suspense....