Chapter 20 Prestigious award.

After what had happened everyone behaviour towards Diya changed.
She was now well received and listened to by her colleagues as she quickly befriends them.

"Common Diya don't be so rude", she scolded herself standing in front of a mirror.
"It's just a simple THANK YOU ,such a small word ."
"Tho  he is a Jerk but , Still believed in you,  helped you out, you should atleast say thank you to him ", she tries pursuing her self.
"Nahh!",
"I know once I did it he would definitely talk down to me,and that is not acceptable",  she said flicking her hair strand a little.
She was absolutely confused as to what to do, when suddenly thinking of something a grin appeared on her face.

Next day
In their changing room near their locker was a small box which had a note written 'Do not open' .
As Bangtan passed by reading the note they choose to ignore it except Jungkook
Out of curiosity he opened it and received more than he bargained for.
It was a pop up box with a dancing monkey  which upon opening smeared his face with wip Cream

There was a note down which read
Told you not to open it
Anyways now that you did
Turn the page.
Jungkook followed
Thank you
And here's what was left to be even
He looked down to see a pack of Banana milk with a note drink me with a wink
He immediately remembers the day Diya squeezed the entire pack onto his face.

There was absolute pin drop silence as they thought he would explode in anger but then suddenly
He burst into laughter seeing himself in the mirror.

There was absolute pin drop silence as they thought he would explode in anger but then suddenlyHe burst into laughter seeing himself in the mirror

This ugly face reminded him of time when sun-hi applied horrible make-up on him as he couldn't stop laughing.

No one expected this.
Seeing him laugh after such a long time made BTS's heart flustered as a big smile lit all their faces .
Jin then upon realising something stopped smiling and looked at Jungkook who was still laughing getting visibly worried.

Later that day.
"Pd nim called us all of sudden, What would it be ?", her colleague whispered to diya as they stood patiently waiting for him for the announcement one day.

Soon Bangtan along with pd nim entered
"Today's announcement is really important ", pd nim begained.
"I just got an email this morning which said that they are inviting Bangtan for this year's annual American viewership awards to perform an individual stage ".
People started cheering and murmuring
"And and.. ", pd nim continue
"We have also managed to get nominated for prestigious annual live performance category if our performance can get maximum views we could be the first Korean artist ever to get this award ", he said getting excited.
As everyone cheered and applauded for Bangtan who bow down in respect

Well deserved diya thought..

"But but.. here  the movement the celebration ends for us because to make this possible we need to work very hard".
Hearing this cheer and applause was immediately replaced by chaos and murmuring.

"What?!",Pd nim said taunting them
"They won't give us trophies just like that , we need to take it from them that's how it always was ".
"So buckle up guys", he said cheering them up