Chapter 41 Come around.

It's been weeks since Jungkook last meet anyone.
He had isolated himself completely from everyone.
He just sits alone in his apartment suffering.

At hyper corporation

"It's been weeks hyung, he hasn't gone anywhere or done anything wrong ",RM argued with Bang pd.
"I think this is going too far now
Just call him back and tell him the truth that nothing has changed at all".
"But..."
"Please Si-hyuk Hyung ",Jimin pleaded intrupting him 
"it's no fun practicing without him".
"It is really affecting everyone in the team".
They all nodded in sync.
"We will take care of everything from now on please call him back hyung ",they pleaded.
"Aish!! This kids".
"You all really don't consider me as your boss do you?", He sighed before calling Jungkook to come to head office.
"No you aren't our bossy boss".
"You will always remain our si hyuk Hyung",  V said buttering him.

"Ok ok enough", Bang pd taunted them while sitting down.

After some time the office door bangs open revealing Jungkook standing there
He was surprised seeing all his members there.
They all had a strange grin plastered on their faces.
"Yes hyung you called me what is it now?", He said looking at bangpd with a confused face.
Bang pd didn't say anything and just continued staring him.

*cough* *cough* RM looked at Bang pd with pleading eyes.
"Aish fine", Bang pd sighed .
"You should resume your practice", he said looking at Jungkook.
"B.. but weren't I suspended then..".
"It was all lie ",Bang pd said intrupting him
"I was angry back then , you never listened to me so I lied to you every thing is exactly same as before".
Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing his brain stoped working.
Still in confusion he instinctly looked towards his hyungs and only when they nodded did he actually believed.

He suddenly break down into tears .
"Aish ! This kid I didn't even yelled at you this time why are you crying now ",Bang pd said in a whining tone
Bangtan immediately went cuddling him as he cried.
"I.....I thought I lost it..the very last thing I loved I..I thought I lost this as well ",he said trying to control himself.
"Aigo our little Jungkookie", they said teasing him still hurdling onto him.
Bang pd could help but smile seeing his boys back together.

"Off you go now", he said shooing them off.
"But promise me Jungkook you won't repeat any of this again ", he said in sterned voice.

'I promise hyung I won't lie this time", he said looking at him.
Bangpd couldn't understand this.

As they came out of bangpd's office Jungkook instinctly looked at Diya's work place.
She wasn't there anymore.
All her stuff was gone as well.
Jungkook soon realised that she had already left this time for real.
He was lost in his thoughts blankly staring at her place
"Are you ok? ",Jin's voice broke his thoughts
"Huh?"
"Are you ok ?", He asked again.
"Oh..y.. yeah pratice.. let's start practicing ", he said avoiding his gaze.

Please Jungkook don't do it again he thought pleading himself to stop thinking about her and Focus.

Slowly as days passed by his life slowly returns to normal except that Diya's constant absence in the office started affecting him.
Her absences made him feel emotion less and empty for some reason.
He didn't share anything to anyone just continued suffering alone.

At Indian embassy

Meanwhile Diya had already applied for the her passport For the second time this time managing to do all the required procedures
Your documents ma'am the receptionist gave her back her documents
"Your new passport would be issued in 15 days".
"Thank you so much", Diya thanked her before going out.

15 days she thought reading the letter outside the office
My last 15 days she sighed with heavy heart.
"Aish! I wish things weren't like this that I could stay here forever".
Although she acted confidentiality around Lorin she herself didn't wish to leave this place.
A place which already felt like home
Ahh! Enough Diya get your head clear once you start all again you will eventually forget everything she thought trying to cheer herself up.