ㅤㅤㅤ006ㅤdistrust brews.

i feel no guilt but i
shed a tear i see your
dead body with the
blood all smeared a
bird sings a song,
it's all for you

nowhere to run ( stegosaurus
rex. )

chapter six.
distrust brews.

"But wait. They still work, right?" Joon-yeong pointed to the computer on the table. "Uh internet, the internet." Joon-yeong limped to the desk, receiving help from Yijae on the way. "Let's see. Sorry Miss Park." He hurriedly turned on the PC, bumping into the older woman in the rush.

"Here, sit." Daesu brought a chair for Joon-yeong ── for which he thanked Daesu. The PC opened at a slow pace. "It should work. Is it on?" Joon-yeong and everyone rushed to stare at the little screen, Gyeong-su simply walked off.

"What's the problem? Why is it not turning on?" Miss Park questioned, "It just did." Wujin pointed out to which she nodded. "School one's are so slow." Joon-yeong complained. Namra kept her distance from the group along with Suhyeok, so did Yijae. She sat down ── resting her eyes and brain.

"You okay?" Cheong-san checked up on Yijae, the latter nodded in response. "I'm fine." lies. Yijae was thinking and not the good kind ── the kind which led to paranoia. One of the many symptoms of her fucked up mental health. "Medication?" He suggested, and Yijae simply nodded no.

Not much was left to talk about, Yijae was too submerged in her thoughts. Cheong-san made his way back to the group and Yijae continued thinking.

Is grandma okay? Has she been bit, she's safe, what if she's not. Think happy thoughts. What if I die, I don't want to die, think happy thoughts. Why was dad calling? Is he okay, you can't be worried about him. think happy thoughts Your parents are terrible and they hate you, think happy thoughts. Cheong-sa─ don't think about him.

Yijae shrieked, shards pierced her skin from the glass pane which shattered above her. The tiny pieces of glass were in her hair and had left tiny bruises on her face. Cheong-san pulled her into his chest, "Are you okay?" His eyes widened as he picked out the shards and wiped the blood of her face. "Yijae are you fine?" Miss Park asked as well, the girl nodded ── red gracing her cheeks.

Snap out of it.

"What the hell?" The group gasped, the group sliding away from the window a step at a time, Yijae's arm held onto by Cheong-san, as he pulled her behind him. The hose they'd use came breaking in, breaking more of the window. "Get over here. Come here." Miss Park beckoned the students behind her.