Chapter 11

The moment she entered their house, Olivia went straight to her room. Her old room. She inserts its key and unlocked the door, agad na nag-unahan ang mga luha as she walks inside, memories flashes back. And right there, she lost it again. She breaks down again.

"Love, hindi magugustuhan ng Daddy mo 'yan. Kaya mo diba?" David pulled her closer and hugged her. She snuggles on his chest,

"Yes, kaya ko naman, Love. But I miss Mom and Ate na eh. Alam naman ni Dad na hindi ako sanay mag-isa. He'll understand me naman siguro kung susunod ako kay Mommy." She uttered and pouted her lips.

"So iiwan mo 'ko dito?" David asked her. She shook her head and hugged him even more.

"Don't worry, Love. You are not alone. You see? I'm here with you! The Gang is there for you. Gusto mo ba dito nalang din ako uuwi? Para hindi ka na malungkot." He added then giggled. She looked up to him and creased her forehead.

"That! That would Dad gets mad. Mas lalong hindi nya gusto 'yan." She replied and smirked. David chuckled,

"Promise me David, you won't leave, right?" She cupped his face and met his gaze. David planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I promise, Love. I won't leave you, never. Because I love you, my Olivia." Sweet smiles plastered on her as he said that.

"And I love you too, my love!" She replied. Honestly.
On that, David press his soft lips against hers. The kiss of love.

After 9 months of love, and everything between David and Olivia are full of love, stays strong to each other, supporting each other on whatever they wanted to do, showing their love that gets stronger and stronger.

Simula 'nong gabing muntik nang mapahamak si Olivia sa kamay ng dating manliligaw, mas tumindi ang kagustuhan ni David na bantayan at alagaan si Olivia. Walang oras at minuto na hindi nya pwedeng isipin o mag-alala para kay Olivia.

On the other hand, Olivia' love for David grows even more. That night, David came and saved her. Everything he has done for her makes her fell for him even more. Because of David, she learn how to be strong.

"Anong unit daw ba kase, Gesille?" Olivia asked.

Kanina pa sila naglalakad sa pasilyo ng building ngunit hindi pa rin nila makita ang unit na sinasabi nito. At dahil don, naiinis na si Olivia.

"Ay, sorry Tin! Unit 0810 pala, mali ako. Hehe!" Gesille said and shows her peace sign. Olivia rolled eyes and hissed.

"Oh, ito na 'yon. Ano ba kasing gagawin mo dyan? Don't tell me, unit 'to ng babae ni Jordan ha?!" Olivia said and frowned at Gesille. Gesille laughs,

"OA mo naman! Open na." Gesille told her and wiggled her eyebrows.

"No way! 'wag mo 'kong pinagloloko Gesille!" She scolded her best friend.

Bakit naman nya bubuksan eh hindi naman 'yon sa kanya?

Matapos ang mahabang pilitan, Olivia heaves a deep breaths and slowly opened the door of the said unit.

Her eyes widen, she's in shocked. The whole Gang was their, inside. Her Mom and sister, David's parents. He's standing in front of her.

"I already asked Tita Kristina and Ate Althea, at pumayag na sila." David said and held her hand. He smiled at her, she can't believe it. That the condo unit is theirs.