Imagine

"Y/n, my stomach hurts" luke groaned leaning back.
"I don't want to go after all"

"You have to go luke, your fans are counting on you, you cant just take a few pics with some?" I frowned leaning against his chest.

"I really don't feel good, I'm sure they'll understand, they'll see the rest of the boys" Luke played with my hair.

"How about you go for me? They love you y/n!" Luke sat up causing me to groan.

"I don't know, the hate they send me on Twitter is unbelievably mean, I'm sorry Luke, but they want you"

"I'll tweet it out saying that I won't make it then, it's fine, they love the o
Asian one"

I laughed and felt Luke's chest vibrate from laughing as well.

"So what are the plans for today?"
He asked kissing my forehead.

"Thought you weren't feeling good hemmings" I looked up glaring at him.

"Cough cough" he exaggerated causing me to pinch his throat.

"Alright, since your sick, I'll make you something and you can stay In bed all day, but be warned, maybe my food will literally get you sick" I got up and he pulled me back down.

"Luke stop"

"No it's cold" he murmed grabbing my hair and putting it over his face.

"I'll get you a blanket" I pushed off him and grabbed a blanket throwing it on him.

He looked up at me pouting.

"Mean girl"

"Oh you want to watch that movie okay" I got the remote and looked the channels finding mean girls 2.

"There you are sweetie" I smiled and he glared at me.

"This is what you get for not going out with your fans"

He zoned out into the TV making me giggle.

Oh Luke Luke hemmings.

----
A/N

WOW, OKAY SO I JUST LIKE CAME ON AND I GOT 1.17 k views? Guys that's Amazing!
I remember starting this imagine thing because I was bored and wanted to be interested in other people liking my imagines and this happened?!?

MUST READ.

ON THIS ACCOUNT
@ashleeramdan_
IM ALREADY IN THE THIRD CHAPTER OF MY BOOK
"The existence of c.h"

If you guys would please follow me I'll post the chapters this weekend
Don't worry I won't stop making imagines!
Thank you all!