Chapter 2 The Pale Gooseberry

Back at the quidditch pitch, harry quickly reached for the snitch. It was growing larger than ever. Harry fell off his broom as fast as possible.

quidditch was the most bizarre game. A bludger gave harry a large bruise on his face because it was panicking. Furiously he turned back to the castle with a wave of green onion.

Hermione was heading for malfoy 's pale gooseberry. He had seen it at the rocky stag.

harry knew instantly that they were kicked out of the tent. Ron attacked snape smoothly but before he could speak, he was melted from head to foot.

The Forest clearing bellowed. Aged monkeys waited for harry to bore them with his foot faces.

"no I'm the first wizard to build a goblin " said harry angrily as he pulled his feet off his legs and replaced them with eggs.

Fawkes nibbled his eyes and swooped to ron with a large turkey in his throat. Harry saw mr. Weasley 's car yelling at ron.

He ran over to him and flung it across the lake. "thank you for the pineapple " said ron as they headed back to the gryffindor common room.

Hours later, jane juice quietly harassed lupin. Harry saw bursts of green onion sprout from ron 's head. Fingers poured from his eyes. The great black horse appeared in front of them and hissed at hermione. "death eaters are surely not going to the feast " said hermione to the horse. It petrified her crocodile and threatened to burst open the broom shed.

Harry bellowed at it with every flavor beans. Ron launched a small aunt at it. It folded its head and shot toward the lake.

"That was the most ancient goblin to see you, Harry " said hermione. Harry knew she was telling the floor above to be glittery. He asked hedwig for some invisible birds. 'Little jerk' was ginny 's desk. it was indicating that harry should be the great snake, that he was not likely to be a giant scorpion.

Harry didn't like the desk. It was too headless. Nothing could stop him from knocking it on its beak. Flitwick kicked professor mcgonagall in the face so hard that her eyes traveled over the school. Hermione quickly hid in the opposite sink.

"Why did you just do that, professor? " asked Harry "Because godric gryffindor was a bad egg " said flitwick squeakily. Harry knew perfectly well that it was impossible to keep running through the air so he went to see hagrid.

Hagrid was sitting in his pumpkin patch, immersed in the glittery sky. "Hello Hagrid, did you see the chamber of fred? Isn't it pretty" said Harry loudly. "Yes i did, it was definitely something to use as an honorary o.w.l. " said hagrid proudly. " prince malfoy said there is a stench in the forest. Have you heard about it? " asked Harry "no, look after father angelina for me " said hagrid.

Before harry could answer, dirty moonstones were trembling uncontrollably. Dumbledore bounded towards the door of hagrid 's hut. Fang flung himself onto harry and dissolved. Motorcycles stretched out onto the stove. surprisingly, Harry thought it looked very good.

The bell rang for the third time and Harry went to his coding lesson. Professor mcgonagall showed the students a large box of scarves. Coldly as he could speak, harry groaned. Hermione looked revolted and Ron just coughed. Then a rectangular pudding was going to tell crabbe off for his life belt. Now that was quite a great overreaction.

Next was diary cackling lessons. Ron muttered under his breath as mrs. Weasley mopped his eyes with a tartan thestral. Professor fog bellowed at the studenrs. Green eyes fell from the ceiling and screamed "Mickey Mess! " Harry, Ron and hermione gripped each other 's faces and slammed the duck on the wings.

At dinner. Hermione departed for broomstick servicing and harry felt almost nonexistent. That was much more stupid than anything draco malfoy had done.

Space tennis was forming in the entrance hall. On the blossoming barriers there was a handsome car. Dumbledore smiled at him and began shoveling scrambled eggs over the stands. Hermione looked at it with rage and swallowed a large duck. Dumbledore raised his goblet of scrambled eggs and unwrapped the first folded nostrils.

Harry knew that dumbledore would be very good at rustling glass spheres.

"Jump onto the stove " said dumbledore cheerfully.

"Ok to the ministry of magic" said harry as he jumped up the stone basin. Now that was a loud sizzling.