Savage dares

This is like 3 months later, nothing happened.

Chans pov

Chan, do you wanna play truth or dare with us? Asked hyunjin.
Sure.

I got up from my desk and walked into the living room. I was about to sit next to Felix, but hyunjin got there first.

Hyunjin, I need to sit there.
Well I am!
But I need to sit nec to Lixxie.
Why?
...emotional support.
Nope still not moving.
I'll make you move then.
You can't.

I smirked, getting an idea in my head. I would kiss lix and he would move, not wanting to be next to us.

I went over to lix and placed my lips on his. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss slightly, knowing what I was trying to do.

Ewww!

Hyunjin moved away and I pulled out of the kiss.

See? I made you move.
Meanie.

I sat down next to Felix, and we all did some crazy dares. We had all gotten about 5 dares or truths, when it was my turn again.

Chan, truth or dare? Asked hyunjin.
Dare.
I dare you to... let Felix give you a blow job while you are on a vlive.

Felix spat out the lemonade he had in his mouth and looked at hyunjin.

Hyunjin-
A dares a dare chan, maybe you should have done a truth.

I groaned and went into the my office, Felix following.

Channie-
Felixxie, this is crazy. They really have stepped up their game.
Channie what do we do?
I can try to hold it in.
Ok channie.

I took my pants and boxers down, and sat in my chair. Felix got under the table and I started the vlive,

MATURE- BLOWJOB Felix pov

I was under the table and chan started the live. I took his member in my mouth and I could immediately see him jump.

Hey stAY I'm just doing this live be-because I wanted to see how you were all doing, a-aND I uhhh answer your questions- ngh-

I winced as he gave out a small moan and he tensed up. I could hear the others laughing form the outside and on my phone I could we that chan had a... look on his face. I kept going and he suddenly let out a moan.

Ngh!

He clapped his hand over his mouth and looked at the comments.

...103845937
Woahhh did chan moan?

Hzjdb
Chan are you moaning?

Hanin.jeong
Chan what are you moaning at?

Th-that was not a moan! I-I stubbed my toe.

ngh!!

He moaned louder again and immediately stopped the live. He pulled me up out from under the table and put me on his lap, so I was facing him.

Lix I-
You want...

END

He nodded and looked at me with longing eyes. I knew we had not done it for a while, but I was also really really tired today. I didn't want to let him down but I knew I could not do much.

Channie I'm really tired.
Oh.
But- I'll tell you what. I'll sleep naked, and you do too.
Really Lixxie?
Yep.
Thank you Lixxie!
I still want to know why you are so interested in it though.
Well I like your abs, and I love your beautiful body Lixxie.
It's not really that good Chan, stop trying to make me feel good about myself.

He looked shocked for a moment.

Lix- you are perfect, like a beautiful sculpture! You are hot, cute, handsome, beautiful, pretty, amazing, kind, loyal, perfect, sexy- all of the above.
No I'm not chan.

Chans pov

I saw a tear run down Felix's cheek and it just broke my heart, that he thought he was not beautiful. I lifted his shirt up just a little so that I could see his abs.

Look channie! There is nothing there! There is nothing perfect! All ugly!

His tears were pouring out. I never knew he felt like this, and I needed to help fix it.

Ok lix. Stop crying ok? Now, just to make you realise how beautiful you are, I'm going to kiss everything that I see, that is beautiful and perfect ok?

He looked at me doubtful, but I would make him feel better about himself, even if it took 10 years.

I first kissed his collarbone and his neck. I kissed his cheek and then his lips and eyelids. I kissed every single freckle and his nose, his ears forehead and chin. I kissed his head and moved down to his torso.

I kissed his abs and each of his nipples.

Channie-
I'm not done yet Lixxie baby.

I kissed his elbow and his hands, his fingers too. I kissed his thighs and his legs. I tuned him around and pulled his pants down just so his bare ass was showing. I kissed each cheek and turned him around again, kissing his member before putting it back in his pants.

You see baby? Your perfect!
Channie why did you kiss my thingy?
Because it's perfect Lixxie.
But it's tiny!
It's big enough for me.
But-
No buts. Now let's go and sleep.