Ssick

Channieee! Stop!
Nope.
Stop touching my abs channie!
Why?
It tickles!
As long as I can have a kiss from my Lixxie.
Fine. But then we have to get up ok?
Ok lix.

We kissed a I got up, and took chans hand. Come on channie. He stood up and pulled me into a tight hug, kissing my head.

Yah! Channie! Why are you so clingy today?
Because it's our day off, and I want cuddles.
You wanna do a drama marathon?

He eagerly nodded and he went to shower. I got dressed and he came out in a comfortable looking outfit. He picked me up suddenly and twirled around.

Channie! Put me down!
Nope. I'm carrying you to the lounge Lixxie.

He carried me out of the room and plopped me down on the couch. He sat down next to me and pulled me close. We looked for a while for a drama that seemed good, and I found one.

How about this one channie?
What's it called?
Professional single. (It's so good I really recommend)
Ok baby let give it a try.

We ended up getting hooked up in the series, loving the characters and story. (Totally not speaking from experience)

Lixxie?
Yeah?
I'm going to get us some snacks ok?
Ok channie!

He smiled widely as he walked off.

Chans pov

I was walking back to the living room with an armful of snacks to share with lix, when I saw him on the lounge curled up and crying. As soon as I saw him like that I dropped the snacks on the ground and ran to his side. I took his hand and examined his face.

Lix! What happened?
M-my tummy really hurts!
Oh Lixxie... what have you eaten recently?
I had r-ramen for dinner last night.
Was it chicken?
Y-yeah.
Did it have bits of chicken in it?
Y-yes channie it did. I put them in I-it.
Lix I think you have food poisoning, so I'm going to make our room all nice and comfy ok?
I-I want cuddles.
I'll give you cuddles in the room ok? I can get another member to help you in the meantime ok?

He nodded and I went up to hyunjins room. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

What's up chan hyung?
Can you go and comfort felix? I think he got food poisoning and I want to make the room comfy.
Ok chan, where is he?
Lounge.

He nodded and went to comfort Felix. I made my way to our room and changed the LEDs to sunset. I turned on the TV and got the boomerang shaped pillow so Felix could sit up. I got a basket and put some light snacks, water and medication in another. I made some honey tea and put it on felixs bedside table. The last thing I put was a bowl, in case he needed to vomit.

Lixxie? I'm back baby.
Channie.
Thanks hyunjin.
No problem hyung.

Hyunjin went to his room and I picked Felix up carefully, taking him to our room and placing him carefully under the covers. I got in next to him and he immediately pulled me into a tight cuddle.

If you saw him randomly and you were told he was a top, you really would not believe it. He was so soft and kind, not that tops can't be, but he acted more like a bottom than a top, but I'm really not complaining.

Lixxie?
Yeah channie?
I got you some tea, the one that you like.
Thanks channie. You are so thoughtful!
Let's keep watching the show ok?
Ok channie. I love you.
And I love you too baby Lixxie!