Cry

Felix pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, chan laying and looking at his phone next to me.

Channie?
Lix your awake!
Yeah.

He put his phone down and brought me into his arms, holding me tight and ruffling my hair.

I love you Lixxie.
I love you too channie!

He captured my lips onto a kiss and it quickly got heated. He passionately rubbed my back and flipped me on top of him. I grabbed his ass and he whined into the kiss.

MATURE

He tugged at my shirt and ran his hands down my side.I took my shirt off and discarded it somewhere in the room.

Channie-
Lixxie I- I-
You want?
Y-yeah
Ok baby channie. Just because I love you lots.

He smiled and bopped my nose as I moved my lips to his neck. He traced my abs and I sucked lightly making a purple mark. I took his shirt off and played with his nipples, palming one and sucking on the other. I flipped us over and let chan take control.

He smirked and pulled down both our pants and boxers. I took his member in my small hands and he moaned loudly. I stroked faster and he started to kiss down my torso.

END

There was a sudden knock on the door, making us freeze. We quickly got under the covers and told the person to come in.

Hello boys, how did you sleep? Asked chans Mum.  (And also I'm Aussie so I spell it Mum not mom)
Pretty well thanks!
Well, I just wanted to tell you that the others got here.
Thanks Mum, we'll be down in a moment.

She left and me and chan got up. I picked a nice outfit and chan gave me a kiss and complimented my look.

 I picked a nice outfit and chan gave me a kiss and complimented my look

This but with the iconic long hair he had in the NOEASY era

And here is my beautiful baby lix.
Channie...
What? It's true! You are the most beautiful kiss adorable kiss soft kiss pretty person ever.
You really think so?
Stop doubting yourself felix! Would I lie to you?
Well-
No! Felix- listen. Is something up?

He sits down in the bed and makes me sit next to him.

Lixxie, you know that you can always talk to me about anything, right?
Yes channie.
So, please, if anything is wrong just tell me ok?

Chans pov

A moment later felix just started to cry. I have no idea why, but he was.

Lix! Shhh shhhh shhhh... what's wrong baby?
I-I just-
Is there something that you aren't telling me lix?
I-I feel so bad.
What? Why lix?
I'm such a b-bad boyfriend and you feel like you have to be w-with me.
Don't tell me what I think baby, because I think that you are the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, and I want to be with you! I love you so fucking much and if you think that I don't, then use your ears.

He was quiet and he fell into my arms. I held him tight and nestled my face in his hair.

I love you felix, don't forget that.