Chapter 5

Harry POV

The line went dead.

"Mum are you there?" I asked after a few minuets with no response.

"Harry, how?" My mother replied softly.

"Twitter mum. I guess she saw that I was looking for her or something because she followed me on twitter and I worked out that it was her because you know the photo that we have up in our house of her and me, well she had the same photo up on her twitter but she had posted it like years ago!" I informed mum in one breath.

The line went dead again before I heard mum start crying and thanking me repeatedly.

"Thank you Harry so much. I never thought that this day would happen. Is there a way of getting in contact with her like do you have her number or something so I could talk to her?" Mum asked while crying and sounding very excited.

"Mum we have to wait, I don't know how long it will take her to reply to the message that I have sent her on twitter but I will be sure that I will text you as soon as I have any more information about it. I will try my hardest to set up a time and place that we can both go and see her. I am so excited about this and I am so happy that I could do something to make you happy." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Harry I don't know how to thank you enough. I love you so much and you are the best son that I could ever have. Have the best time in Australia on tour and I cant wait to see you when you get home I miss you so much! I better run off now though and tell Robin now. He's going to be so excited." I nodded my head but then I remember that she couldn't see me.

"Ok mum, I love you as well and miss you heaps. I will be in touch soon with my details. Bye." I said and at the end I made a missing sound into the phone.

She sent one back (it was kind of our thing) and once she was goon I ran to my computer to see if she had replied.

Georgia's POV

I woke up the have my phone blowing up with mentions on twitter. I quickly grabbed my phone to find out what was happening. All of the tweeted said the same thing. 'You are so lucky' or '@harry_styles followed you, you lucky girl'.

He found me................

----------------------

Photo on the side is the photo of Harry and Georgia when they were little xxx